why do we not get recognition? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

why do we not get recognition?

your not shown for the same reason they dont show alot of the cardinals eather.

4 wins. plain and simple.

yankeehillbilly said:
Its kinda like the Arby's commercials where the people have the Arby's logo on their heads due to hunger.
Babyfin is just thinking about what he's gonna eat for lunch. :lol:

you win, best one so far today !!!

We have to earn respect first, dont worry we will be recognized. It wont be long before Marino is interviewed, and they will focus on us when we win the HOF game.

ch19079 said:

Actually, everyone's jumping on the Cards' bandwagon because of their coach and draft.

finnyboy002 said:
Let them. I'm so pumped for this season, not because I think we'll win the Super Bowl (because I don't) but I think we'll battle it out for 2nd in the division with the Bills. I told my friend that last night and he laughed at me and said with that kind of thinking he's looking forward to beating me in our football pool. Both "expert" magazines he bought predicted another 4-12 season for the Fins. :shakeno:

I wouldn't be annointing the Pats champs of the division just yet. They have some blemishes (O-line, CB) and some question marks (Bruschi, Terrell, loss of Weiss and Crennel) just like every other team in the division. I can easily see the Pats going 8-8 or 9-7 just like they did 3 seasons ago. Remember, every team they play is going to be extra motivated to kick their butts. I don't think they will be able to sustain that level of intensity again, week in and week out. Their talent is good, but not great. They are not a dynasty like the early 70's Dolphins, mid/ late 70's Steelers or 80's 49ers. Those teams were truly dominant and did not squeak by in SB's by last minute FG's.

jlfin said:
Those teams were truly dominant and did not squeak by in SB's by last minute FG's.

i dont really agree that this is a good statment, winning a superbowl is winning a superbowl, dominance is not how you play one game its how you play 4-5 seasons and this is the last time i will ever say anything good about the pats but they are truly dominant, and if we are 1/2 the team they have been over the last 4 years i would be extatic. but the bills and jets truly suck and they will finish 4th and 3rd respectfuly in the division.

From a factual standpoint

ch19079 said:

They have actually had the Cardinals well represented on the show, both on cam and they had Berry on as a host along with their new safety from the Browns.

The facts are they have only had the Dolphins represented via reports and the Dolphin cheerleaders. Sam Madison had a brief appearance during the final four because he represented Louisville.

Speculation is what we are all engaged in as to why. But there is little proof the previous record is the reason teams are not represented. Tampa and Oakland have been well represented.

I speculate that the new Dolphin policy on information release is part of the issue. Nick is probably not concerned about what the cheerleaders say.

Lee2000

We have sooooo many high profile players, it may be a lil strange how little attention we get... but once we start running sheet in Sept, Oct. Months everyone will be on the bandwagon again.

Yeah I was thinking it was more along the lines of the whole media restriction thing Saban has going on. How many Patriots have you seen on Total Access?

Back
Top Bottom