Why does everyone think we need a #3 WR? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why does everyone think we need a #3 WR?

We've got plenty of talent at WR right now. The OL had the most holes, and Rick made that his priority this year{THANK YOU!!}.

I can't understand how some fans are worried about the WR situation. We're stacked with talent. This WR corps in 2004 is the deepest, and strongest we've had since the days of the "Marks Brothers" IMO. Boston and Chambers could potentially be the best WR duo in the NFL in 2004. No worries here...

PHINZ RULE!!! :D

Phinfan31 said:
Everyone was saying how we didnt draft a #3 WR in this draft and how that was such an important need etc. We have Snoop Minnis who i think can be a very good NFL WR and had a pretty productive season in KC. He could be a damn good slot receiver. We stil have Thompson, while i dont like him he can still be a #3...both those guys would be very solid #3's

We drafted our WR when we traded for Boston, I dont see the big deal, we got a couple of young guys as well. I think we made the right picks, we got players to help us where we needed help, special teams, OL, we got a QB and a WR with our other draft picks in FA. Just my opinion.

I think Snoop Minnis can easily play the slot. We can send him in motion often and he wont get blocked, hes small but this way we could avoid them from blocking him within the 5 yds

I'm going to crack up if Newson or somebody like that ends up our slot receiver just because everybody brings up Thompson, Tolver, and Minnis. Those are the names I'd bring up, too. It's just funny how things work out...

Thompson was a natural #3 playing in the #2 spot. I think he will be ok there. He'll be matched one on one with LB's most of the time as I believe teams will try to double up on one of our WR's still and will be putting a safety on McMicheal.

its cuz alot of these players in this draft are better then are #3's and i want an awesome #3 cuz thats a pivitol thing for a good passing offense!

Back
Top Bottom