why does saban think that next season we could get to playoffs | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

why does saban think that next season we could get to playoffs

marcos

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I think that with feely we are not gering close to the playoffs

What, the guy's not allowed to have an opinion? I agree that I don't see Feeley leading us anywhere special and I know from previous threads there are many out there that feel the same. (My hope is Saban agrees and picks Alex Smith).

has saban predicted playoffs?? i doubt it.

besides marcos is making pointless threads and the gist of all 33 posts of his could be summed up in one word: gay or troll. your pick. i pick gay

:roflmao:

islandah said:
What, the guy's not allowed to have an opinion? I agree that I don't see Feeley leading us anywhere special and I know from previous threads there are many out there that feel the same. (My hope is Saban agrees and picks Alex Smith).

How about you check out his 3 sexist player threads and then check back and bash us.

islandah said:

Listen if you want your opinion to be valid in any way, dont agree with marcos no matter what.

Why would he not think we are going to the playoffs? Are we paying him to get us to 8-8? If all of the other teams that went worst to first did it, then the Dolphins can't?

Keep it up pal. Someone is bound to show you the pimp hand.

Guys.... C'mon!! He's 15!! And we don't know how much exposure the Dolphins get in Mexico. Let's cut him a little slack, shall we?

Play Nice!:cooldude:

marcos said:
I think that with feely we are not gering close to the playoffs

If Saban goes in not thinking we have a chance at playoffs, he shouldn't be our coach. No coach should take the job thinking that. I bet you Dennis Green is not only thinking playoffs for the Cardinals, but division. In the NFC, who knows... it could happen.

Back
Top Bottom