Why does this organization think we are all fools??? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why does this organization think we are all fools???

Originally posted by finfan54

Beat it Wagons. and i mean that in the nicest way possible. At least Miami fans arent fat farmer women who like to run over people on the way out of the stadium cus they wear a dolphin hat and jay fiedler just beat them for the sixth time.
I don't live there buddy :rolleyes: ...and let's not get into the fan debate, cause we all know who has more loyal fans.

Actually, if you look at attendance...........The Dolphin Fans have been more loyal than any other team in the AFC East over the last 30 years.

Originally posted by Section126
Actually, if you look at attendance...........The Dolphin Fans have been more loyal than any other team in the AFC East over the last 30 years.
attendance?...well, that's not hard when 18,000 philly fans are helping the cause, and god knows how many jet fans every year as well....that stadium is half jets during those games

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
attendance?...well, that's not hard when 18,000 philly fans are helping the cause, and god knows how many jet fans every year as well....that stadium is half jets during those games

BAH....quit it....besides....who'd really wanna go to Buffalo to watch their team play....unless they were Bills fans?

:D

Anyway back to the thread, Speilman was given his rightful place. Unfortunately for the fans, Wayne had to throw a bone in there to keep the fans at bay, the real change was where it should be, with Rich having final say over personnel. Wanny was just too D oriented and I think W.H. saw that, probably saw Dave under turn some of Ricks decisions last year and found those over turned picks helping out other teams. So I'm sure W.H. left let me put this guy in charge, but people wouldn't think anything change, so lets bring Dan in to over this...but in the end it didn't work...but the right people are now in place with the authority where it should be.

Well, I'm not upset at Dan at all. In fact, I really wasn't expecting too much out of him this year and I think that Rick should be the GM anyway. The problem is that Wanny's still the HC and we're asking him to coach some players that he might not want on the team.That doesn't make any sense at all imo.

Ozzy rules!!

Originally posted by Danny
Well, I'm not upset at Dan at all. In fact, I really wasn't expecting too much out of him this year and I think that Rick should be the GM anyway. The problem is that Wanny's still the HC and we're asking him to coach some players that he might not want on the team.That doesn't make any sense at all imo.

Ozzy rules!!
dan is still the man in my book!;)

Back
Top Bottom