Why has this site become FULL of Bills fans?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why has this site become FULL of Bills fans??

Boomer

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
Now Clumped I like a lot and there are a couple of others, but please....... is life so dull in upstate New York that all you have to amuse yourself is wank around on other teams fan boards? I'm sure we won't be seeing any of you after Sunday night anyway, but even so.......

And your point is? We played Houston in week 1 and the board was quiet. We play the New York Football Giants in 2 weeks time and whaddya think.... we play Philly at the back end of the year and the Pats twice - we hear....n-o-t-h-i-n-g.

the only good thing is....

notice how the jets fans have all left the building.... well hopefully after sunday night we'll be back to the regular clump, justafan and the likes..

Their lives are so empty that their only enjoyment is to seek derision on other team's boards.

They are to be pitied rather than scorned.

Originally posted by zachseau13
Their lives are so empty that their only enjoyment is to seek derision on other team's boards.

They are to be pitied rather than scorned.

Someone's gotta educate posters like this w/ matters regarding football.

:jk: Zachseau.

Jealousy ?

You know whats funny is When we beat the Bills I bet you won;t see ONE Bills fan in here Unless they say "You got Lucky"
Clump will still be here cause Hes cool but some of the others I dont know

Personally I like to visit a half decent board of the team the Bills are to play in order to get a handle on what the opposing fans think will happen, looking for half-way honest opinions on how their team is performing and the prospects for the game. Since all fans believe their team is a good one (except the poor folk in Cincinatti and Arizona) half-way honest is all you can ever hope for.

I have been lurking here for a few weeks since I discovered this board and there is more than enough good information about the Dolphins for me to have posted a few opinions on the game this week. After the game on Sunday I will go away for a few weeks before returning for the next Bills/Dolphins game. What ever the result this week I think this game will give the greatest clue so far as to how good each of our teams are for the season, and should be a good close contest.

Sadly I have yet to find a half decent Patriots board to get anything worthwhile from. No surprises there then.

And I do regularly visit the Bills board of my choice every day I can.

I don't think it will be that easy to get rid of CW or Justa.

Originally posted by Hurricane495
Jealousy ?

You know whats funny is When we beat the Bills I bet you won;t see ONE Bills fan in here Unless they say "You got Lucky"
Clump will still be here cause Hes cool but some of the others I dont know

Its the same way with your fans, so get over already! And I for one will be here on Monday morning to listen to all of you complain and jump back off the ship like you did following week one.:lol:

Originally posted by TKO

Its the same way with your fans, so get over already! And I for one will be here on Monday morning to listen to all of you complain and jump back off the ship like you did following week one.:lol:

Not the same for me. I do not go to any Bills boards.

Why would I?

Don't they talk about the Bills there?:eek:

Circling, Justa, and The Ol Clump Coach will stay. Let's just not lose or this will turn into BBI and Zevo will take trash like there is no tommorow.

Originally posted by zachseau13

Not the same for me. I do not go to any Bills boards.

Why would I?

Don't they talk about the Bills there?:eek:

Maybe you should, if for nothing more than a dose of reality every now and then.

Back
Top Bottom