Why has this site become FULL of Bills fans?? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why has this site become FULL of Bills fans??

We get enough of it from the pessimists fighting the supposed homers here.

You miss the point.

I am a fan of the dolphins, therefore I go to the dolphins board.

I am not a fan of the bills, therefore I do not go to their board.

I am also not a fan of Manchester United and I do not go to their board.

Nor am I a fan of Oprah, therefore I do not watch her show.

I do not like green beans, therefore I do not eat them.

Is this becoming clearer to you?

Skip Bayliss filling in for Jim Rome, just listed his teams of underrated and overrated teams this far into the system and yes you have it the Buffalo Bills were number 1 on his overrated teams, saying they are a mirage and will disappear by end of season. As they disappear thankfully so will the "Bills Fans" with them.

Oh.....this is from the guy who went from Dallas to Chicago to San Jose in a matter of a few years :shakeno:

Originally posted by zachseau13
You miss the point.

This is why we are here. Someone's gotta show you realities of football outside of your teal&orange colored world of football, where the fins are the best team despite not making the playoffs.

You try to be nice educating some posters and they hang you for it :rolleyes: ......:D

I'm not listening to Rome today because of Skippy. He's so Boring! and that voice.

This board is for everyone. As long as you want to legitimately talk about the Dolphins or who they're playing that week, you're welcome here. And that includes Bills fans. :cool:

Originally posted by zachseau13
You miss the point.

I am not a fan of the bills, therefore I do not go to their board.

I am also not a fan of Manchester United and I do not go to their board.

Nor am I a fan of Oprah, therefore I do not watch her show.

I do not like green beans, therefore I do not eat them.

Is this becoming clearer to you?

Not really

So do you watch any of the other 31 teams in the NFL play or would that be against your beliefs? I was just saying that you may want to check out some other boards to see what people are saying about your team. You may get a more accurate portrayal of where your team really stands.

Originally posted by TKO

Not really

So do you watch any of the other 31 teams in the NFL play or would that be against your beliefs? I was just saying that you may want to check out some other boards to see what people are saying about your team. You may get a more accurate portrayal of where your team really stands.

Bad analogy, you are equating watching a football game to going to a bb to discuss another team.

Not the same thing at all.

Further, I would suggest that other teams fans are not a repository of wisdom concerning the Dolphins.

However, I do recommend www.sportspages.com which has links to the sports pages of over 100 newspapers.

Originally posted by Muck
This board is for everyone. As long as you want to legitimately talk about the Dolphins or who they're playing that week, you're welcome here. And that includes Bills fans. :cool:

I have absolutely no say as to who is or isn't welcome on this board but as long as other teams fans don't come here with the sole intention to harass, I like it. They're all welcome.

Originally posted by justafan

Someone's gotta educate posters like this w/ matters regarding football.

:jk: Zachseau.

Your team is not good enough to go to the SB. Your team added some good players but that's it, (maybe) your team will win Sunday but it is still a divisional game and nothing is set in stone. You want education? Chances are the Jills will lose Sunday we have to much in our favor: 1) Overall... our D is better 2) Ricky....
3) Jay has a wining record against the Jills 4) We are the underdogs, at least your team thinks so 5) We are at home

There are too many things the Jills have to overcome. The only way the Jills win is if Miami gives the game to you like last year.
All the words you type are just that, words.. your guessing and hoping your right. This game has all Jill fans worried you dont really think your team is that much better then last year.... do you? If you do, then your the one that needs the education.

I don't know if I'd call 3 or 4 guys "full"

Personally I like hearing their opinion and I think it keeps us more honest and more realistic about our chances.

They contribute, good and bad, just like the rest of us...

...I'd rather hear from them sometimes than some of our "fans":rolleyes:

Originally posted by rickykicks@$$

Your team is not good enough to go to the SB. Your team added some good players but that's it, (maybe) your team will win Sunday but it is still a divisional game and nothing is set in stone. You want education? Chances are the Jills will lose Sunday we have to much in our favor: 1) Overall... our D is better 2) Ricky....
3) Jay has a wining record against the Jills 4) We are the underdogs, at least your team thinks so 5) We are at home

There are too many things the Jills have to overcome. The only way the Jills win is if Miami gives the game to you like last year.
All the words you type are just that, words.. your guessing and hoping your right. This game has all Jill fans worried you dont really think your team is that much better then last year.... do you? If you do, then your the one that needs the education.

1) What makes the Dolphins D' so much better than Buffalo's? (this should be good)
2) Ricky ran wild in both games last year and the Fins still lost:lol:
3) Entirely different personnel on those Buffalo teams he beat.
4) Did any member of the Bills (staff, players) state this?
5) The Dolphins can't even sell out a playoff game and they already lost to the TEXANS at home this year. What is your point?

Based on your analysis, I really don't think the Bills can win this game.

Originally posted by TKO

1) What makes the Dolphins D' so much better than Buffalo's? (this should be good)
2) Ricky ran wild in both games last year and the Fins still lost:lol:
3) Entirely different personnel on those Buffalo teams he beat.
4) Did any member of the Bills (staff, players) state this?
5) The Dolphins can't even sell out a playoff game and they already lost to the TEXANS at home this year. What is your point?

Based on your analysis, I really don't think the Bills can win this game.

The awnser to #1 is we have the same D as last year and added three verry good players to the Third ranked D you added three good players to the 32nd ranked D (that was good wasn't it?)
2) Ricky will run wild again
3)What is entierly different about them? besides two or three players?
4) They did not have to say it Chris fat*** Berman feeds it into their heads with his buddies like Tom Jack*** Jackson. The Jills will come in over confident.
5) This is the Jills and Fins don't worry about the attendence, So the Fins lost to the Texans you think that means we will lose to your team because we lost to them? That is a dumb statement to make, I guess the Bucs lost at home to the Panthers they may as well pack it in they will lose to everyone that goes to Tampa stadium now.

Originally posted by TKO

I was just saying that you may want to check out some other boards to see what people are saying about your team. You may get a more accurate portrayal of where your team really stands.

Do you get an accurate description of the Bills from the Fin fans at this site?? No, all you hear is that they suck, well maybe that is accurate.... I don't need to go to another team's website to get an opinion of my team cause it is going to be heavily biased against my team.

So do you watch any of the other 31 teams in the NFL play or would that be against your beliefs?
Maybe I am a rare viewer, but watching other teams play unless they have a direct connection to what the dolphins are doing leaves me dry. I have no interest in them and I would rather be watching College Ball.

Back
Top Bottom