Why has this site become FULL of Bills fans?? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why has this site become FULL of Bills fans??

Originally posted by rickykicks@$$

The awnser to #1 is we have the same D as last year and added three verry good players to the Third ranked D you added three good players to the 32nd ranked D (that was good wasn't it?)
2) Ricky will run wild again
3)What is entierly different about them? besides two or three players?
4) They did not have to say it Chris fat*** Berman feeds it into their heads with his buddies like Tom Jack*** Jackson. The Jills will come in over confident.
5) This is the Jills and Fins don't worry about the attendence, So the Fins lost to the Texans you think that means we will lose to your team because we lost to them? That is a dumb statement to make, I guess the Bucs lost at home to the Panthers they may as well pack it in they will lose to everyone that goes to Tampa stadium now.

1) Seau, Knight, and whoever the third player is are very good players? Thats news to me. Your D' has looked average at best this year.
2) Let Ricky run wild, he did last year and the Phins still lost
3) If you are not counting the 2 games last year because Jay didn't start, the you must be referring to the 00' regular season and the 01' regular season. There are a hell of a lot more than three new players in Buffalo's lineup since then! Good try though.
4) I'm sure that Buffalo's outllok on the game is determined by Chris Berman and Tom Jackson. This argument is completely moronic at best.
5) All the fair weather Fin fans will be gone by the middle of the third quarter anyway. Good luck!

We need billsfanone back. He was a true leader. He was admired by all. Bills fans followed his lead. He always took the high road. Too bad the guy had a penchant for abusing the urinating primate smilie. His greatness is surely missed!

Back
Top Bottom