Why I hate Gase

CSONKA1966

Scout Team
Reaction score
I know he is no longer our coach ,however , the guy killed us as a team. I am starting with Jordan Phillips,7.5 sacks. Good against the run. What did we get for him?

Birdmond

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I’m pleased with where Miami is heading. I don’t care about Gase or former players. On to Cincinnati.

ANUFan

Taylor Club
Reaction score
I’m pleased with where Miami is heading. I don’t care about Gase or former players. On to Cincinnati.
Some have a hard time letting go and moving forward. So while the rest of us are appreciating what we currently have their are those that are still stuck in the Phillips/Gase years.

fansinceGWilson

Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I know he is no longer our coach ,however , the guy killed us as a team. I am starting with Jordan Phillips,7.5 sacks. Good against the run. What did we get for him?
Phillips is just one of many. A good lesson on the difference between a good coach and a bad coach. That said, Gas is no longer in Miami. No need to dwell on what has happened - Phillips, Tunsil, Brees - it's over

Travis34

chea
Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I'm quite surprised Phillips has turned it around. His effort was absolutely questionable here

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Top Bottom