Why is everything biased to the NFC? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why is everything biased to the NFC?

A lot of it has to do with market size also. Also in most areas where there is a team from each conference(Florida and possibly Missouri the exceptions) the NFC team is the more glamorous and loved(note the Giants are better loved in New York, the 49'ers are in the more glamourous Bay Area town(but both stadiums are in lousy areas), the Cowbows own Texas).
Also among the really popular and loved teams there are more in the NFC(Cowboys, Redskins, Pack, DaBears, 49'ers, Giants, occasionally the Rams and Vikings) than in the AFC(Dolphins, Raiders, Steelers, Broncos, occasionally the Browns).
Also among the major metropolitan areas Chicago, Dallas, Philadelphia, and Washington, and up to 1981 Los Angeles have NFC teams without an AFC team. This creates more of a fan base for the NFC.

Originally posted by ZOD
Trick question...

I see you learned a little bit as you spent some time with our "state bird" (the mosquito) down on the island.

A blatant plug for the tourist industry.

:lol: Well.....the great lady hasn't cornered the market on that "bird". We have our fair share of them here also.

I enjoy reading about the "old south" and what I've read about the cresent "intriques" me.

Lived here all my life so it has fascinated me to finally be able to afford to feed my hunger for south florida.

Most interesting thing I've come across in the past couple of years of semi-research.

Mr. Miami Beach

I got a love affair going on with that town that my wife doesn't understand. :lol:

Took her to Vizcaya last year and she got a taste of what I feel.

What does this have to do with an NFC bias ?

Back
Top Bottom