Why it's OK to NOT suck for luck | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why it's OK to NOT suck for luck

whatever helps you sleep at night i guess...

What helps me sleep at night is knowing my family is healthy and well and that I'm able to provide for them without any monthly worries. Not a football game or team.

People really need to get there priorities in check, and this isnt directed at you either hoops. Just a general statement.

no lucks not the only way this team gets over the hump...but i think if you just blow off missing on the highest rated college qb prospect to enter the draft in nfl circles in the last decade plus given our debacle at the position the last decade as no big deal you are really misguided...and i know how the draft operates and how things work really well when it comes to trades etc and the bottom line is luck or not the only thing we are doing right now given this new cba every time we win another game is making it that much harder for us to get where we need to be to get our guy...our potential franchise qb

so fist bump and do the dougie all you want right now but just realize you're making things that much harder on you going forward on draft weekend every time you win a game in a already lost season...

What helps me sleep at night is knowing my family is healthy and well and that I'm able to provide for them without any monthly worries. Not a football game or team.

People really need to get there priorities in check, and this isnt directed at you either hoops. Just a general statement.

well that goes without saying...

Do you honestly believe that the ONLY way we get better is if we draft Andrew Luck? .
I think SFL should be renamed, lose to maximize our future. LMF. I glad beating scrubs makes your day, but it is a setback in reality.

Bottom line is we need to a draft a QB. Luck is a special talent, but is now out of reach. I still have hope the maybe Jones/Barkley can be a franchise guy, but a couple more of your beloved meaningless wins and those guys will be off the board as well, leaving us in the usual predicament. We have proven the futility in trying to get a project 2nd round QB or picking up someone elses cast off and thinking that is going to work. I do not want to go into next season with no hope at QB, like the last 10 years.

I'm not sure what facts your refering to but, if you enjoy beating other equally floundering teams after we have long been eliminated and that only hurt our future - that to me is having low standards as a fan. It is completely illogical to change coaches and front office while contuning to undervalue the QB position. QBs make coaches and GM as much as the other way around.

well that goes without saying...

When I listen to fans dedicating thier lives to the Dolphins it just makes me shake my damn head. I love the Dolphins, love football, but not to a servere level where us getting a rookie qb im so excited ill blow a load. :lol:

But i wouldnt play it off as nothing either.

How about WIN ONE for the Gimper!! (whoever the Odrick of QBs is this year)

People can "hope" all they want, but as for me, I've learned from the past 10 years. It's called being realistic.

Back
Top Bottom