Why Kyler Murray Can Be The Savior For The Miami Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why Kyler Murray Can Be The Savior For The Miami Dolphins

TrinidadDolfan

1st Team All-Pro
Reaction score
So much disappointment heading our way. :lol:

I just don’t see Grier ( Mr Prototype) and especially Marino being all in on a small QB. Hopefully Flores bangs the table for him but I doubt it.

We can go so many ways in round 1 i feel like it won’t be hard to find a good player

Murray if we go QB
Devin White would be a solid LB pick

Plenty of pass rushers

Some good DTs

Some good corners, Greedy williams there or maybe trade down and grab one a bit later

Who makes it to 13 is the question?

I’m in.

Kyler Murray has the potential to revolutionize the NFL. He is almost certainly going to be a top-10 pick, so if he’s Chris Grier’s guy, they may need to break into their future capital. Nonetheless, Kyler Murray is a stud and everything the Dolphins need to turnaround their struggling franchise.

https://www.thephinsider.com/2019/1...-savior-for-the-miami-dolphins-nfl-draft-2019

I don't know about a Savior which we all can agree is definitely needed but there are TWO top shelf quality QB guys that if we're willing to give up some valuable possessions (high draft picks) are attainable.
Murray my first choice and also Haskins whos proven on the biggest non NFL stage also no slunker. We will see in this Draft what we have acquired as a GM and the still in question insight and skill Grier actually brings to the table...Or the stuff we lived with for half a life time and are truthfully sick and tired of.

IMO, though always a risk and the unusual rarely seen big time sacrifice to move up enough spots to assure one of those guys is a NO Brainer for several critical reasons and IMO this can be one of the most important Dolphin moves in its history, cause it really is that Big of a Move which We Must Gamble on for the odds aren't in my life time ever going to be much better...Hoping they have a clue.......JMO

next week this article will be talking about Daniel Jones as the saviot

Every year these QB's fly up the board around draft time, I doubt he will be available at 13.

Think Murray and Haskins will not get past probably 4....
Was thinking we could move up to 4 but closer it will get the more I think 3-2 and regretfully think whatever we have to do to get him or Haskins we should do, even if it hindges on the Ricky Williams give away that Ditka did though it wouldn't begin to compare....

If we get our next future franchise QB I don't see screwing one (more) draft as even a second thought.
Imagine from this year on building around a quality QB, something truthfully I think most of us forgot about and many never even experienced...

These two are special and worth extra sacrifice, IMO

Eh, why not just trade up to 4 anyway? Worst case scenario you end up with Williams or Bosa. Best case you get Haskins or the dwarf.

Would you take him if he was?

Probably! I'm not crazy about his size but if start him right away and it doesn't work out we'd be in position to get another guy who is on the horizon. Best case he works out, next best case is we give him 2 years and the 2nd is ugly, worst case and unfortunately the most likely is he's mediocre with flashes of potential we can't give up on.

Has he even for sure said he will play pro football and not baseball? I would hate to draft a guy in the 1st round then a few months later he decides to play baseball.

Eh, why not just trade up to 4 anyway? Worst case scenario you end up with Williams or Bosa. Best case you get Haskins or the dwarf.

Haskins maybe gone at 4 but would do it for him and preferably Murray.
In doing so we'd be giving up probably our 2nd and possibly 3rd too in the 2019 draft and I wouldn't want to touch those high picks in the 2020 draft. I wouldn't give that up except for one of those 2 QB's...

sorry I delete that post. I've been rambling on about this to much. Said my piece and JMO

Back
Top Bottom