Why Miami will win the division. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why Miami will win the division.

jurr80

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I'm sorry to say this, folks, but Miami's going to win the division this year. Here's why:

Offense: The presence of Ricky Williams far supercedes anything the Bills can throw at the Dolphins. They, unlike the Bills, do not need a passing game. Ball control is the name of the game in Miami. If they do need to ride the arm (extremely underrated arm) of Jay Fiedler, they can do just that, with the aid of the young receiver Chris Chambers. But, as was proven last year, Ricky is all they really need.

Defense: Yes, the Bills have developed into a wonderful defense, as was shown this weekend. However, the formidable defense, starring Jason Taylor, Sam Madison, Zach Thomas, and the (revitalized) Junior Seau is going to be dominant this year. They are suited to stop Moulds from going deep at will. They will stifle Drew Bledsoe as they did during possibly one quarter last year. Ball control Bills???? Ha...the Dolphins have them right where they want 'em.

Special Teams: We won't even talk about this topic. The Dolphins are better than the Bills in every phase.

Coaching: Even with Dick Lebeau, the Bills' coaching staff is severely overmatched against Dave Wannstedt and the Dolphins coaches. With their scheming and experience, the coaching staff of the Dolphins consistently gets the best out of their players.

All in all, the Dolphins are the better team by far. The Texans game was a fluke, and they'll prove it come September 21 in Miami. And if you buy any of this, you're about as dumb as a bag of nickels

I don't agree with any of those.

Offense. The Bills have both a passing game and a running game...whereas if our RB is stopped...we'll lose to anyone (even the Texans).

Defense. The Bills have far more speed on D than we do. Our players on D were all great! 3 years ago. Jason Taylor was shut down by CHESTER PITTS!

Special Teams. I don't know much about the Bills ST...except that their punter Brian Moorman is roughly 1000000000 times better than ours.

Coaching. They both suck...but at least the Bills gets their team ready to play.

The fins aren't out of it yet. I'm not even completely sold on the bills or the fins being a bad team, but your reasoning is :roflmao:

Are you serious? I understand being positive, but to say "the Bills coaching staff is severely overmatched against D.W. and the Dolphins' coaches...the Dolphins consistenlty get the best out of their players" is full of holes. Did you see the Minnesota and New England games last year? Both losses to those very same Bills last year?(I know all about Lucas in the first game, but we got spanked in the 2nd one)Last week vs. Houston may very well have been an aberration, but I'm sorry, and I mean no personal disrespect, but too much evidence points to the Dolphins coaching staff being UNABLE to get enough out of this team, as seen in the failures in the games I have just mentioned. Miami may well win the division still, but it will be based more on the high level of talent of their individual players more than on what this mediocre coaching staff is able to do. And Keith Armstrong is an albatross. Look at the special teams blunders in the last 4:59 at New England last December. It looked like the Phins special teams had been paid to take a dive.

Oops, sorry, I didn't see the last line about the bag of nickels.
I guess I'm as dumb as one.

Jets don't have a chance, either. What are they going to do with Buffalo besides get humiliated????

Originally posted by WharfRat

well.... last year special teams did the trick... remember that game?
yeah, but we had no special teams or defense last year...now we do;)

and the jets got worse on all sides

Originally posted by WharfRat

It was still funny.... and ironic..... ;)

Think about it! :D
it wouldve been real funny if they still had Chad Morton...he's the one who beat us..since then theyve tried ian smart and albert johnson to replace him, and ended up cutting both:D ....they are running on empty

Back
Top Bottom