Why Miami will win the division. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why Miami will win the division.

Wharfie you think the weirdest things are funny...are you high again :lol: :jk:

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

yeah, but we had no special teams or defense last year...now we do;)

and the jets got worse on all sides

See this post makes no sense. After just one game you have a well rounded team? Please! Give your team 4-6 games, then tell us what you got.

BB

Originally posted by bigbry

See this post makes no sense. After just one game you have a well rounded team? Please! Give your team 4-6 games, then tell us what you got.

BB
give your team 4-6, and you know what?...it'll be the same ****..good defense(but never comes up big when needed), only Ricky on offense, and subpar special teams.

trust me, are special teams will be great this year, and our defense will be top 15 atleast...I'd say top 10, but it's way to early...check back with me after the first quarter of the season

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

give your team 4-6, and you know what?...it'll be the same ****..good defense(but never comes up big when needed), only Ricky on offense, and subpar special teams.

trust me, are special teams will be great this year, and our defense will be top 15 atleast...I'd say top 10, but it's way to early...check back with me after the first quarter of the season

You prove my point, you have judged both teams on just one game. And then end your bold statement with a disclaimer.

BB

Why is it so far fetched that the fins win the division? They win the next two games and were in first place.

Originally posted by stan marino
Why is it so far fetched that the fins win the division? They win the next two games and were in first place.
very true stan, you win the next 2 and you're in first, but with the Dolphins the problem is closing the deal

175lb bag of nickels here checking in. We'll see who's dumb when the Fins are winning in January, that right, JANUARY. We will go undefeated this year.

Wha- What was that, Whaddya mean we lost to Houston.

Well we'll do pretty good this year then ( no predictions)

Originally posted by jurr80
Jets don't have a chance, either. What are they going to do with Buffalo besides get humiliated????

Looks like the JETS turned the tables on the Bison today.

Originally posted by Bopkin02
Are you serious? I understand being positive, but to say "the Bills coaching staff is severely overmatched against D.W. and the Dolphins' coaches...the Dolphins consistenlty get the best out of their players" is full of holes. Did you see the Minnesota and New England games last year? Both losses to those very same Bills last year?(I know all about Lucas in the first game, but we got spanked in the 2nd one)Last week vs. Houston may very well have been an aberration, but I'm sorry, and I mean no personal disrespect, but too much evidence points to the Dolphins coaching staff being UNABLE to get enough out of this team, as seen in the failures in the games I have just mentioned. Miami may well win the division still, but it will be based more on the high level of talent of their individual players more than on what this mediocre coaching staff is able to do. And Keith Armstrong is an albatross. Look at the special teams blunders in the last 4:59 at New England last December. It looked like the Phins special teams had been paid to take a dive.

this year is different. did anyone notice how different the D was without Timbo and seau?

Back
Top Bottom