Why the Heat lost.... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why the Heat lost....

ABrownLamp said:
It's not as if Dooling helped the situation. At least D Jones could dribble the ball up the court without either taking a ridiculously unecessary shot, turning it over 50% of the time or running out of control.

dooling and d. jones were both horrible. d. jones was an automatic 2 every time the pistons wanted to go to billups in the post. luckily for the heat, the pistons are distractable in the half-court offense and won't take the free basket every trip. still, the points jones gave up were big.

any time a guard is the only guy who touches the ball during a halfcourt set, that is a failed possession, and that happened too many times with these guys handling the ball. ultimately, it's a coaching mistake. you can't give the pistons fast break points or they will kill you. if a guy isn't letting others touch the ball, you have to have someone else bring it upcourt. even after dooling scored 4 points in a row, i was yelling for van gundy to take him out. this isn't playstation, and it isn't a playground.

Den54 said:
Just another one of those lucky Detroit breaks. :lol:

who on here was talking about breaks for anybody? it was detroit's players who were saying it was fixed every time they lost and acting like everything was cool every time they won. i think there IS somebody who can't be bothered with facts, but it's not who you think it is. i wonder if every game the pistons lose in the finals will be fixed, too? who wants to see that? i guess i do, about four times. there will be some people a little lighter in the wallet when it's all said and done.

DPlus47 said:
who on here was talking about breaks for anybody? it was detroit's players who were saying it was fixed every time they lost and acting like everything was cool every time they won. i think there IS somebody who can't be bothered with facts, but it's not who you think it is. i wonder if every game the pistons lose in the finals will be fixed, too? who wants to see that? i guess i do, about four times. there will be some people a little lighter in the wallet when it's all said and done.

Heavy is the head that wears the crown. :D

Back
Top Bottom