Why the Jets should be better than the Dolphins again | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why the Jets should be better than the Dolphins again

QB-Pennington>anybodywe have or will get.
HB-Brown/Booker>TJ/Leon I like us
WR-Cotch/Coles>Chambers/Ginn yes
TE-Baker=Martin yes
OL-Jets oline>Dolphins oline yes

NT-Keith Traylor > Dewayne Robertson I like Truck
DE-Shaun Ellis/Kenyon Coleman=Matt Roth/Vonnie Holliday yes
ILB-Channing Crowder/Zach Thomas > David Harris/Jon Vilma #54
OLB-Joey Porter/Jason Taylor>Bryan Thomas/Victor Hobson yes
DB-Revis/Dyson>Allen/Allen yes

Special Teams is pretty even

Overall the Jets are a better/younger team.. The only real advantage the Dolphins have is pass rush..

pretty good against the run too, if our offense clicks you will have trouble.

Dolphins had a terrible offense last season, there is no question about that. The qb situation hasn't improved. I dont think anyone can count on Culpepper. Is Green the answer? I dont know, he is 37 years old and is being pushed out for Damon Huard. Green did not play well after his concussion and the dolphins have a worse line than the chiefs.
Dolphins recievers are probably equal to last year. Ginn hasnt played a game yet so he could make them better, or worse. They also have the oldest defense in the nfl.

The Jets on the other hand upgraded their biggest weakness which was the running game. Every other starter remains and they added a new RB, and drafted two players that may start or atleast contribute a lot to the defense. The jets defense also had the second best points allowed defense in the second half of the season. So they now have a year of the 3-4 under their belt. They also have a very young team and are in great salary cap shape.

Besides dolphin fans, I dont think there is anyone who would take the dolphins over the jets right now. We'll have to see how Beck and Ginn turn out.

Let me tell you why you are wrong.....Saban was the only thing that kept us from beating the Jests last year and we used Joey Harrington. With Green and the other major improvements to go along with much better play calling we should sweep the jests easy.

But the last 2 years all we hard was how great a coach Saban was and how he was buolding the next dynasty, now that he's gone he sucked?

You do know Green was awful last year and is pushing 40, right

But the last 2 years all we hard was how great a coach Saban was and how he was buolding the next dynasty, now that he's gone he sucked?

You do know Green was awful last year and is pushing 40, right

They flip flop on a daily basis!!

QB-Pennington>Daunte
HB-Brown/Booker=TJ/Leon
WR-Cotch/Coles>Chambers/Ginn
TE-Baker=Martin
OL-Jets oline>Dolphins oline

NT-Dewayne Robertson>Keith Traylor
DE-Shaun Ellis/Kenyon Coleman=Matt Roth/Vonnie Holliday
ILB-David Harris/Jon Vilma=Channing Crowder/Zach Thomas
OLB-Joey Porter/Jason Taylor>Bryan Thomas/Victor Hobson
DB-Revis/Dyson>Allen/Allen

Special Teams is pretty even

Overall the Jets are a better/younger team.. The only real advantage the Dolphins have is pass rush..

Your out of your mind thinking RB is =
And can Revis play a game before we call him better then anyone???

mangina will endure a sophomore slump though. Familiar w/ this phenomenon?

Your out of your mind thinking RB is =
And can Revis play a game before we call him better then anyone???

Why is it so far fetched to think RB is equal? Thomas Jones had more yards than Ronnie Brown last year. Leon Washington who somehow was the feature back last year, is now the third down back.

Back
Top Bottom