Why the Jets should be better than the Dolphins again | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why the Jets should be better than the Dolphins again

We can't really judge a coach based on one year, granted you guys had a hell of a year.

I think you guys gave up too much for two players.

You cant judge on one year, but atleast he is proven. Cam Cameron is not proven.

I dont know if we gave up to much. According to those charts the jets gave up just what they were supposed to, to be able to move up. Serioulsy though how many late draft picks make an impact? In 99 I think the jets had 12 draft picks, and only one or two made the team. I rather have guys who are rated higher then a bunch of average guys. With that said sometimes you need alot of draft picks, this year I dont think they did.

We can't really judge a coach based on one year, granted you guys had a hell of a year.

I think you guys gave up too much for two players.

You guys anointed Saban last year.."In Saban We Trust"...Sound familiar?

2 players? I guess Thomas Jones does not count.:rolleyes2

I have to say I enjoy these debates 100X more with Jets/Bills fans vs the Pansy fans.. the football acumen is apparent with most of the Jets/Bills fans on this board.

I have to say I enjoy these debates 100X more with Jets/Bills fans vs the Pansy fans.. the football acumen is apparent with most of the Jets/Bills fans on this board.

you kiss *** almost as good as Majpain :bighug: MWAH.

;)

Why is it so far fetched to think RB is equal? Thomas Jones had more yards than Ronnie Brown last year. Leon Washington who somehow was the feature back last year, is now the third down back.

Thomas Jones still doesnt have a thing to with the Jets yet so how can you compare what he did in the NFC Central to Ronnie Brown running in the AFC East?

Washington was the feature back last year b/c he was the best guy for the job. Nice demotion he gets huh?

Dolphins had a terrible offense last season, there is no question about that. The qb situation hasn't improved. I dont think anyone can count on Culpepper. Is Green the answer? I dont know, he is 37 years old and is being pushed out for Damon Huard. Green did not play well after his concussion and the dolphins have a worse line than the chiefs.
Dolphins recievers are probably equal to last year. Ginn hasnt played a game yet so he could make them better, or worse. They also have the oldest defense in the nfl.

The Jets on the other hand upgraded their biggest weakness which was the running game. Every other starter remains and they added a new RB, and drafted two players that may start or atleast contribute a lot to the defense. The jets defense also had the second best points allowed defense in the second half of the season. So they now have a year of the 3-4 under their belt. They also have a very young team and are in great salary cap shape.

Besides dolphin fans, I dont think there is anyone who would take the dolphins over the jets right now. We'll have to see how Beck and Ginn turn out.

Ahhh the oldest defense in the NFL bit. God I love it when that's the arguement.

So basically the Jets upgraded every single position they needed to and Miami didn't. Gotcha

WRs are equal to last year? How? Hagan has a year of experience now, and with Ginn, you'd at least think he'd make the core a little better.

Keep basing your worthless thoughts on last year man. When the past really becomes the past (which is NOW) you'll eat your words once they put the pads on and play

Based on what?

Ginn...NFL experience=0

Punter/Kicker....Jets win

KO return...Jets win

ST coach...Jets win

PS...it is spelled AWAKENING..

fair enough. Then we can't say anything about Revis yet. And based on that, our secondary was better than yours last year and it should stay that way for now.

You guys anointed Saban last year.."In Saban We Trust"...Sound familiar?

2 players? I guess Thomas Jones does not count.:rolleyes2

this is true, but this whole organization is MUCH better off without him and with Cameron now, I can assure you that.

Who cares? The friggin' Pats are gonna win the East....again

this is true, but this whole organization is MUCH better off without him and with Cameron now, I can assure you that.

Why so confident in Cameron? His one time as a HC he was a failure and while he has run good offenses in the Chargers last 2 playoff ames he has gone away from LT both times and eachn time it cost SD a win and this year it probably cost them a SB.

Why so confident in Cameron? His one time as a HC he was a failure and while he has run good offenses in the Chargers last 2 playoff ames he has gone away from LT both times and eachn time it cost SD a win and this year it probably cost them a SB.

it's just the way he is running things. He seems to be doing things the right way. The stories that came out after Saban left about how everything in the organization was so tightly ran, how everything was always tense. Now with Cameron here everything is loose again. I love the way Cameron goes about business. Of course we don't know what will happen on the field, but I am fairly confident he will bring us back to the top of the league.

But that's why we play the games :)

Back
Top Bottom