Why Tomlin interview on Monday if Capers is locked in? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why Tomlin interview on Monday if Capers is locked in?

what do you guys really know about shoot,were you that impressed with him, the only proof i need that tomlin is the guy is by watching the viking game this year,i just watched it again to check out our new canidate,,,MAN DID THAT TEAM KICK THE CRAP OUT OF US ON DEFENSE,they dominated us physically and played with heart and energy until the very end, even though they knew they lost,,it was very impressive to watch them,,we did not deserve to win that game. tomlin was in charge of that defense,,and thats more proof than anybody else has on any of these other cordinators.

what do you guys really know about shott,were you that impressed with him as the jet off cordinator, the only proof i need that tomlin is the guy is by watching the viking game this year,i just watched it again to check out our new canidate,,,MAN DID THAT TEAM KICK THE CRAP OUT OF US ON DEFENSE,they dominated us physically and played with heart and energy until the very end, even though they knew they lost,,it was very impressive to watch them,,we did not deserve to win that game. tomlin was in charge of that defense,,and thats more proof than anybody else has on any of these other cordinators.

Tomlin or Schottenheimer would be the preference if for no other reason than to take a gamble on greatness with ideas from a young mind.

That's my thinking on this subject too and if they are unable to deliver we always have the option of going after Cowher or Fisher next year

Look at the other Schottenheimer thread theres a link to the report Tomlin himself gave in there, said noone has contacted him for a second interview.

The front page of Finheaven has a report that says Tomlin will interview Monday. But in it, Tomlin says exactly what you said. I don't understand why they say he will be here on Monday despite him saying he hasn't been contacted yet.

I still don't think the Capers extention automatically means that we are going with an 'offensive minded' coach. I certainly looks that way. But if Tomlin seems like the better coach, I think we should take him whether he is offensive or defensive minded. I know the offense has been bad. But just because you bring in an 'offensive' coach doesn't mean it will automatically improve. I think the key with coaches and how successful they will be with 'their side' of the the ball is the personnel. Dungy was a defensive guy but their defense has been mediocre for the most part. Gruden was an offensive guy but their offense has been pretty average.

Wouldnt it suck if the Chargers fire MArty and give the reigns to Brian??

Back
Top Bottom