Why won't tannehill throw deep? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why won't tannehill throw deep?

You mean like the time we needed just one win in our last two games and our defense surrendered a whopping 16 and 17 points to Buffalo and the Jets?

Or the time he went into Denver and put up 30+ points, only for the defense to let the game slip away. Or when they gave up a perfect passer rating to Geno Smith. Or when they let a fake spike happen to them against the Pakers. Or when the defense buckled at the last seconds against the lions to lose the game? No, Tannehill is the reason for everything.

With these weapons? What exactly have any of our players on offense done to stand out compared to the rest of the league?

In my opinion Lamar Miller (maybe even Ajayi), Landry, Parker, Stills and Cam Jordan could all flourish with a player like Brady at the helm. I actually think all those guys are better players than what the Pats have minus Gronk of course. Miller would easily be their best RB and Landry would be their best WR even with everyone healthy IMO

Bro our receiving corp is one of the best in the NFL, Profootball focus had our receiving corp rated 5th best in the NFL and that was not including Devante Parker. Our recievers is our strongest position and most stable position, We lost a reciever on pace for thousand yard season and replaced him like it was nothing, were gonna be set for years to come.

Is it? I can think of a handful of receiving corps I'd take over Miami's. There is no alpha in this receiving corps. Tight end has been supremely disappointing this season.

---------- Post added at 12:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 AM ----------

In my opinion Lamar Miller (maybe even Ajayi), Landry, Parker, Stills and Cam Jordan could all flourish with a player like Brady at the helm. I actually think all those guys are better players than what the Pats have minus Gronk of course. Miller would easily be their best RB and Landry would be their best WR even with everyone healthy IMO

That's speculation. If you compare Miami's weapons to the rest of the league, Miami's weapons have done nothing special.

Are some used in the wrong way? Yeah, but unless you see them perform on the field, you can't really argue that Miami is overly talented at the offensive skill positions.

Jordan Cameron has pro bowl talent,, lack of production doesn't = lack of talent there are numerous factors that contribute to production. You made my point when you only have a handful of teams receiving corps ahead of us, I personally have 3 teams thats even close to us thats Pittsburgh,Cincinnati and Arizona and all of those teams have a Great QB. No team has 4 guys with potential to go for a thousand yards, 5 guys if you count Jordan Cameron. Jarvis has been alpha and DVP is soon to be alpha so soon we will have two alpha's another thing no NFL Team has.

Is it? I can think of a handful of receiving corps I'd take over Miami's. There is no alpha in this receiving corps. Tight end has been supremely disappointing this season.

---------- Post added at 12:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 AM ----------

That's speculation. If you compare Miami's weapons to the rest of the league, Miami's weapons have done nothing special.

Are some used in the wrong way? Yeah, but unless you see them perform on the field, you can't really argue that Miami is overly talented at the offensive skill positions.

You're going to get yourself in trouble around here. Everyone on that offense, except the QB, is pro bowl quality.

Brady could be the best QB of all time. It's grossly unjust to compare most QBs to him as it is especially Tannehill.

Back
Top Bottom