Why Your Team Sucks 2019: Miami Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why Your Team Sucks 2019: Miami Dolphins

Sounds like it was written by a fan of the Bills, Jets, or Pats. Lots of emotional conclusions and very little data-supporting their points. I get that it's an article meant to **** on the team, I just wish they would eat their words when they're wrong.

We've had better records than predicted the last 3 seasons. I honestly feel this season will be similar (6-7 wins seems most likely). We are not devoid of talent, we have a ridiculously under-rated WR core, a solid, young DT core and are missing 1-2 pieces from having a top 10 pass defense (boundary corner and a consistent FS). I feel better about our roster this year than I have in years. Who cares if we have no-name DEnds and OL? It's better than having 1 big name Free Agent signing who under performs (Quinn, Suh, Julius Thomas) or gets injured (Sitton, Jordan Cameron). Ill take mystery and potential over free agent "gettin paid" any day in Miami.

WHY I DON'T CARE WHAT OTHERS THINK: 2019. Because I support the Phins since the season they last made the Superbowl. Let that sink in.....hence. I don't give a flying monkey toss what anybody thinks. He'll I've partially given up on what I think these days ;)

Sounds like it was written by a fan of the Bills, Jets, or Pats. Lots of emotional conclusions and very little data-supporting their points. I get that it's an article meant to **** on the team, I just wish they would eat their words when they're wrong.

We've had better records than predicted the last 3 seasons. I honestly feel this season will be similar (6-7 wins seems most likely). We are not devoid of talent, we have a ridiculously under-rated WR core, a solid, young DT core and are missing 1-2 pieces from having a top 10 pass defense (boundary corner and a consistent FS). I feel better about our roster this year than I have in years. Who cares if we have no-name DEnds and OL? It's better than having 1 big name Free Agent signing who under performs (Quinn, Suh, Julius Thomas) or gets injured (Sitton, Jordan Cameron). Ill take mystery and potential over free agent "gettin paid" any day in Miami.

You are taking it WAY too seriously. It's a Deadspin article. They do this every year for every team. All the teams get made fun of (even the Pats) -- that is the point of these articles. Chill out.

Last edited:

C5C28643-C8D4-43A7-8D8A-BF9A9FEA6633.gif

I feel like they recycle the same jokes year by year. Oh boy, yet another Ray Finkle reference!

I feel like they recycle the same jokes year by year. Oh boy, yet another Ray Finkle reference!

This year's was far from the best, but since this team has been perpetually bad for ages, the same jokes still stick. When/if this team stops sucking they are going to need some new material.

What's the deal with Tannehill's old lady leaving an AR 15 in the trunk of a rental car?

Never mind, googled it. Never heard that before. Anyone that can't remember they have an AR 15 in the backseat of a car rented for only two hours sure as hell shouldn't be owning one.

Last edited:
WHY I DON'T CARE WHAT OTHERS THINK: 2019. Because I support the Phins since the season they last made the Superbowl. Let that sink in.....hence. I don't give a flying monkey toss what anybody thinks. He'll I've partially given up on what I think these days ;)

Your a short timer then.....

when you look at those years and years and
all I can say is ----------- thank you Ross!

It was OK. He's definitely done much better ones for the Dolphins. The ones for the Jets, though, never get old and are always funny.

It was OK. He's definitely done much better ones for the Dolphins. The ones for the Jets, though, never get old and are always funny.

The Jets one is brilliant...mainly because of the shots at Adam Gase....

https://deadspin.com/why-your-team-sucks-2019-new-york-jets-1836635116

Oh yeah he’ll do ****ing GREAT in New York. Love to have a coach who stews over mistakes like he just shanked an approach at the pitch-and-putt. Imagine having Bill Parcells’s ability to brood like a dick, but not having his charm, nor his talent, nor his resiliency. That’s Adam Gase.

Back
Top Bottom