Wild Card Week: Washington Vs. Tampa Bay Thread | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wild Card Week: Washington Vs. Tampa Bay Thread

I wondered why the Redskins numbers were so low for the first half, and then remembered they scored once on a defensive play and scored on a short field following a turnover as well.

Gregg Williams might want to start more aggressively pursuing Simms right about now. There's too much he's leaving over the middle of the field for Simms.

If Tampa Bay scores, the momentum will shift.

Marino2Clayton said:
What a play by Simms! What a play call from Gruden!

it was nice because since it pushed all of Washington's defense to their left, it left one defender to go one on one with the Buc blocker....

A nice drive there by Tampa Bay. Simms did a nice job getting in the end zone, and they are right back in it.

What a bull**** call by the refs there!

WHAT THE HELL?

how does TAYLOR get flagged for that?

I'm assuming he must have said something really rotten, but still....even if he said something worth flagging (which I doubt), then it should have been OFFSETTING penalties because Pittman HIT HIM.

ridiculous.

Taylor got kicked out of the game...

Why the hell are these ESPN stooges not talking about THAT being the reason he is on the bench.

BAD BAD call...and even worse commentary.

CalDolFan10x14 said:
Huge miss call there.

but what I don't get is he was STANDING RIGHT THERE.

the only thing I can even think is that maybe he said something foul like "I raped your mother" but even so, even if he SAID something that drew a flag (which come on, jawing is part of the game), Pittman HIT the man in the helmet.

AquaInferno said:
Worst call I've seen ever by an NFL official

No kidding. The ref was looking right at Taylor when his head got snapped back. How do you let Pittman off on that one?

Back
Top Bottom