Wildcard Playoffs Discussion | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wildcard Playoffs Discussion

That turn of events was extremely disappointing. Indy going for it on 4th down and Rivers not hitting his open WR. All the reviews (3 of them) went the Bills way on their drive. Bills got a defender to jump offsides (it's been a while since that even worked for a team...) which ended up giving Buffalo a TD and not a FG.

That's the key against playing their offense. Playing man against their team speed AND against a QB that can use his leagues is a formula for disaster.

Problem...We suck at playing zone!
Yeah we need to improve the free safety and add more LBs this year. Once they got caught in man coverage it was a bad day

Indianapolis coach is an idiot should I just kick the ****ing field-goal bad decisions all around Indianapolis should be winning this game

You got to take the points there, bad decision by Reich

A Field Goal? What's that gong to do against the Bills?
Going for the TD was the right play. What killed them was that stupid pitch call on 3rd down.

What i don't get is why are you spreading them out between the goallines and then don't do it at the goalline and stick the ball in J.Taylors tummy?

Yeah we need to improve the free safety and add more LBs this year. Once they got caught in man coverage it was a bad day

All of that is just enough to "slow" them down. You have to be able to outscore them by being able to score points. Their offensive talent is going to put up points. You better have enough offense to match.

If Allen keeps taking hits like this, he will see his career shortened

Wow! The Colts run the ball alot.

BTW, J.Taylor sucks at catching..

My God watching Rivers throw the ball is painful. Looks like a shot put.

some drops, yes, but Rivers making bad throws when he is in the red zone
With a better QB, Colts have 24 points

Back
Top Bottom