Wildcat Strikes: Inside Story How '08 Dolphins Perplexed Patriots | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wildcat Strikes: Inside Story How '08 Dolphins Perplexed Patriots

We scored 4 touchdowns out of the wildcat formation that game. It wasn't overrated for that game.
It was a nice touch and surprising but we could have scored either way. Our offense moved the ball extremely well. Without the efficiency and surgical procedure our offense operated we never would have gotten into the position to score - wildcat or not.

Really fun read - thanks for posting. I love the documentary feel to it with all of the players from both sides commenting.

Hope you're doing better now bro.
Thanks for asking. Time heals all, as the saying goes. But yes, much better and just a tad bit older!!! Today's Dolphins are giving me caniptions!!! In comparison to that 2008 team. That team was solid all around.

Man if it were only possible to Morph players.

1) I would take C.Penningtons totality and just give him Tannehill's arm.
2) I would have a line that featured J.Long, Tunsil and the rest of that interior.
3) Would easily take J.Porter, Starke etc over someone like Branch, Harris
4) Would replace TJ. McDonald with B.Marion(My favorite ever safety for this team) in a sec.
5) Will Allen(Yikes, isn't he in jail?)
5a) Isn't Devon Bess in jail too?
5b) Greg Camerillo forever the Dolphins most prized player.
6) I would take anyone on that team and replace R.McMillian. Come on down Crowder.

This is going to sound strange but I was never a huge R.Brown fan. He was always an "okay" RB to me. Pre-retired R.Williams is an example of what I consider a "Running-Back." An absolute monster.

Devon: http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...receiver-faces-felony-charges-standoff-police
Probably just got spiked weed....

Will: https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...allen-sentenced-ponzi-scheme-prison/98599732/
Guilty of running a 35 Million-dollar ponzi scheme

It was a nice touch and surprising but we could have scored either way. Our offense moved the ball extremely well. Without the efficiency and surgical procedure our offense operated we never would have gotten into the position to score - wildcat or not.

It wasn't a nice touch, it was a well executed game plan that produced 4 touchdowns. The Patriots were absolutely bamboozled by it.

Back
Top Bottom