Wilkins to raiders | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wilkins to raiders

Good to see him go to the AFC West where he'll now apply pressure to Mahomes & Herbert.

Their lives will get a bit harder.
Yeah well now if we want to go anywhere in the playoffs, we're going to need a Wilkins type to pressure Mahomes too. We're going to miss this man big time.

This is why the Raiders are perennially bad. They’re grossly overpaying for a player and a position that simply don’t merit that percentage of a team’s cap.
You say that, but clearly the league feels differently. DTs are quickly becoming a top paid position for a reason. Even a smart organization like the Ravens paid up for their DT.

Best case scenario for us aside from actually retaining him. He gets PAID and goes to a **** poverty franchise that won’t be competing for a long time. Excellent!
Who is more of a poverty franchise than the MD? Longest playoff win drought in the league. Raiders had us on the ropes at home last year, after our bye week I believe, we were bailed out in the end by Ramsey, maybe his best game of the year for us.

I would have rather seen Wilkins go to the NFC but if AFC I guess Raiders aren't too bad a spot although we will find out right away this season when he comes a calling.

Back
Top Bottom