Wilkins to raiders | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wilkins to raiders

This is why the Raiders are perennially bad. They’re grossly overpaying for a player and a position that simply don’t merit that percentage of a team’s cap.
DT are getting paid that is just the way it is. Also, This will probably be his lost contract. He is 29 years old this was his 1st extension. Miami gambled and lost, it's all business at the end.

He

IT sucks. We need to get back to the gase philbin years. Two playoffs back to back these last two years . We suck. Bring back Philbin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now lol
Still haven't won a playoff game in over 24 years. Making the playoffs is nice but it would be great to win at least 1. Now Grier is going to have to find a way to fill a bunch of holes on the roster with very few draft picks while not having enough cap space to sign more than maybe a couple starting caliber free agents. So not expecting much this season. I guess another 1 and done in the playoffs will make some happy but really does nothing for me.

Really disappointed. Not that I didn't see it coming. Still, he's someone that hasn't missed a single game in six years, a team leader and a tremendous player.

To be honest, I'd rather have him than Chubb or Ramsey.

But let's see how it plays out. Maybe it will all work out.

Man if we had the playoff drought like the raiders have you really would be happy. They have not made the playofs since 2016. lol
Man that's not what I said. The Raiders and 30 other teams have won a playoff game since Miami last did in 2000. Making the playoffs with little to no chance of advancing (like 2018, 2022 and 2023) is nice I guess for some given the depths of ineptitude since 2000 but the MD are in no position to be calling other franchises a joke. Throwing rocks in glass houses and all.

Still haven't won a playoff game in over 24 years. Making the playoffs is nice but it would be great to win at least 1. Now Grier is going to have to find a way to fill a bunch of holes on the roster with very few draft picks while not having enough cap space to sign more than maybe a couple starting caliber free agents. So not expecting much this season. I guess another 1 and done in the playoffs will make some happy but really does nothing for me.
We missed the playoffs so much from 2003 till the last few years. Yep I admit it. Right now I am happy just making the playoffs. lol. I can’t help it. We suckdd so badly from 2003 till McDaniel got here and got us two playoff years. I grew up as fan from 84 . Made playoffs many years and in first round a lot. Making the playoffs feels good. I can’t lie. So ya for me I am happy right now with team.

Really disappointed. Not that I didn't see it coming. Still, he's someone that hasn't missed a single game in six years, a team leader and a tremendous player.

To be honest, I'd rather have him than Chubb or Ramsey.

But let's see how it plays out. Maybe it will all work out.

Can’t keep them all. It’s honestly that simple.

I was afraid of that happening, but that's ridiculous money. Fins couldn't match that cash. I hope he does well there.

This is an awful contract. Have the raiders ever made a smart decision?

Back
Top Bottom