Will Boldin Be cut? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will Boldin Be cut?

djb2280

(the phinstones) facebook l
Reaction score
With the emergence of Breaston and DOucet and of coarse you have Fitzgerald, any chance they will just part ways and we can get him

Great WR, but he is getting older and more injury prone by the year. Last year we all wanted to give up a 2nd for him . . . . I'm not sure if he is really worth it with his injury history. Much rather Benn than Boldin at this point.

Don't see that happening. I see more and more 4WR spread for them with all of the above + Boldin.

No way they just cut him. They will keep him till his contract runs out or will trade him but he will not be cut.

We still will not trade him for him. And if we do trade a pick for him who do we trade to get the pick back??

boldin gets dealt this offseason...dansby get retained

as far as cut...lol...no chance they cut boldin

i thought i read a report that espn says warner will retire after this year...that's $14 mil back if that's the case

i doubt dansby goes anywhere...he just wants to be paid...if they pony up he'll resign

book it

Guys remember one thing the Bidwells who own the Cardinal's and run the front Office are historically CHEAP!!! With no revenue sharing they won't spend money.

As far as Boldin, I think he will be on the block and a 3rd and a player might get the deal done. On draft day AZ would have taken a second round pick.

You guys that like Benn and Bryant, check out Marcus Easely from UCONN. This kid came a live this year and is a HUGE POWERFUL TARGET, with SPEED. I am really interested to see him in the Senior Bowl and Combine! Getting him in the 3rd or 4th would be GREAT!

i thought i read a report that espn says warner will retire after this year...that's $14 mil back if that's the case

i doubt dansby goes anywhere...he just wants to be paid...if they pony up he'll resign

book it

Why would he hold out for a multiple year contract then retire?

For the OP, teams would line up to give a 3rd for Boldin so why cut him. He'll get more but when you have a tradeble commodity you take advantage of that you don't throw it out.

Back
Top Bottom