Will Davis Makes Difference In Ravens' Secondary | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will Davis Makes Difference In Ravens' Secondary

fisi

Active Roster
Reaction score
The Ravens may have found the mix they’ve been looking for on the back end of the defense.
After the secondary struggled the last two weeks against Oakland and Cincinnati, the Ravens gave cornerback Will Davis his shot Thursday night.
And the newcomer didn’t disappoint.
Davis, who the Ravens acquired from Miami in exchange for a seventh-round pick last week, made the most of his Ravens’ debut. He consistently wound up around the football and played a big part in Baltimore limiting All Pro receiver Antonio Brown to just five catches for 42 yards.

Oh how i wish Philbin was fired before the trade!

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news...econdary/57064601-60da-4c18-9a6d-f3348110317a

as I said before, Ross is spending alot of money to run a farm team. glad its not my money

who is the next young player we can't coach up, to be traded?

Guys, he is just not that good. Not everyone who leaves this team bounces back either.

Want something to make you smile? Read this article and scroll down to the "genuine pity award" for former Dolphin Jimmy Wilson. He SUUUUUUCKS on the Chargers to the point of national ridicule. Be thankful we at least have some young promising players we can develop on this team and used this offseason to cast off some serious dead weight:

http://grantland.com/the-triangle/the-nfl-quarter-season-awards/

It sucks seeing our guys play good for other teams.. Why does that happen ALL the time??

Have anyone actually watched him play? Stop taking and running with these headlines..

When we play Baltimore this year he had better not have an pick.

Ozzie Newsome doesn't make bad trades...

And Will Davis has made plays for the Ravens. It's a fact. No matter how anyone on here feels about him.

It sucks seeing our guys play good for other teams.. Why does that happen ALL the time??

Because we havnt had a good all around coaching staff since jimmy johnson.

This is why i chuckle so much at all the Todd Bowles hype. Dude didnt do poop with our secondary, never coached anyone up. Gets crap house lucky and goes to a defense featuring patrick peterson and another handful of pro bowl players and he is an all world defensive mind. One writer even compared him to Rex Ryan!! :lol:

This anuahoohoo dude or whatever who "coordinated" our secondary to ruin and was a good pal and deciple of coyle is a head scratcher. And the very first thing the dude says when asked about what he would be doing different is, "well, one thing is for sure, were not changing the way our d-line lines up" which of course, most of us feel thats the first thing that needed changing.

I see Suh walking into Ross's office and telling him he'll give back his millions if he will let him walk, trade him to canada, wherever. That had to be a real downer for him hearing that the line scheme wont be changing.

Mike Wallace is not good in Minny, Hartline is not that good in Cleveland, Clay is not earning his fat salary in Buffalo, JAred Odrick is nothing special in Jville, Randy Starks nothing special in Cleveland, Michael Egnew is average at McDonals, Caleb Sturgis still missing field goals, Danell Ellerbee still hurt and not an NFL quality Starter, Ritchie Incognito is till a scum bag thats not that good, Dion Jordan till failing drug tests at Toy R Us.

Vontae Davis has been outstanding of course and should never have been traded.

And Will Davis has made plays for the Ravens. It's a fact. No matter how anyone on here feels about him.

Will Davis has played in one game Jesus. Its like people annointing Phillips for getting a sack in his first game.
If you trade a 7th for any player its never a bad trade anyway,

In that one game he has played better than he has here in 3 years lol

And all of those players you listed besides Sturgis, Egnew, Ellerbe and maybe Hartline are outplaying our guys sooo.....

---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

I'd take Starks and Odrick over Suh and that contract right now. In a heartbeat.

Well a backup for a seventh is good in my book, so yeah, not much to lose.

Back
Top Bottom