Will Davis Makes Difference In Ravens' Secondary | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will Davis Makes Difference In Ravens' Secondary

So Im very curious was Will Davis very awesome today when friggin Josh McCown threw for 457 yards against the Ravens secondary. Three receivers had field days so Im pretty sure he was not playing like some stud today lol

Davis got hurt, no?

I have no clue just asking anyone that watched, hell he is always hurt which is another reasons he was useless for us.
The guy sucked as a cb for the dolphins so lamenting over trading for an overdrafted corner is the least of our worries.

Davis got hurt

So Will Davis hurt again, what a suprise lol.
It only took him one game to get hurt with the Ravens seemslike somethings never change.

Damn if we hadnt traded him he could still suck for us and be hurt

Getting hurt constantly notwithstanding, it wasn't that will davis was incapable of making plays, it was that he couldn't play adequately consistently. By the end of the year ozzie is going to wish he had that seventh round pick back.

Score one for Tannenbaum?

Well who knows who to score it for. I mean Tannebaum is in charge but does Hickey do nothing all of a sudden. I mean if thats the case Hickey is one weak man.
Do we really need to go all he way to top to trade some scrub CB

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

Getting hurt constantly notwithstanding, it wasn't that will davis was incapable of making plays, it was that he couldn't play adequately consistently. By the end of the year ozzie is going to wish he had that seventh round pick back.

I would trade a 7th for any servicable NFL player they basically have no value so decent risk even for a scrub like DAvis

Back
Top Bottom