Will DBo Surpass the 1000 yard mark? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will DBo Surpass the 1000 yard mark?

I just see to many ifs surrounding Boston. He fooled us all last year into think he'd changed. What happened? An assualt charge, a league substance abuse charge, and a 4 game suspsension.

Jerry Sullivan even said no in San Fran.

DBo is a huge longshot to even play this season on any team.

oh and before anyone freaks out...yes he could shock the world and really pancake some db's this season for us. And he could get 1000 yards. But it is not likely.

jaxdolfan said:
Jerry Sullivan even said no in San Fran.

DBo is a huge longshot to even play this season on any team.

oh and before anyone freaks out...yes he could shock the world and really pancake some db's this season for us. And he could get 1000 yards. But it is not likely.

dude ur losing the bet

dominizzo said:
yes but Saban AKA god signed Dbo for a reason he knows wat hes capapble of. HEs lurin back Rikwill for reasons, sometimes under new coaches and systems u change, IMO Dbo will have a monster year and so will Rick will

u act as if whatever decision saban goes through with it will be the best decision. He's just a man like all of us. Dam id hate to be him when one of his decisions goes down the drain. aside from that i hope they really take it slow with him, he really needs to heal cuz that limp now will soon turn to a crawl. if he makes it through TC i expect him to share the 3rd wr spot with thompson. just having him out their on a few plays would be good.

Boston is done. You guys all hyped him up last year too. He's had one great year and has either been injured or underachieved. He's a complete *** off the field. He's roided up so much whenever he practices he has a huge chance at getting injured.

Saban4prez said:
hey, there WAS a huge talent difference. Keep in mind none of us have seen boston play in 2 years now.

..People!! Bostons last game was in December of 2003!!! Today is June(something) he has missed ONE season please stop sugar coating a poor arguement..TY

The man is younger than Chambers has more Natural talent than Chambers, and you all are writing him off (sad)..let him prove it on the field then JUDGE him!!! Stop sayimg whats "politically correct" Talent is what rules and he has TONS of it..get off his back!! he is a dolphin..support him and stop being negative HATERS!

Crisis said:
Boston is done. You guys all hyped him up last year too. He's had one great year and has either been injured or underachieved. He's a complete *** off the field. He's roided up so much whenever he practices he has a huge chance at getting injured.

..Just another guy who knows NOTHING about steriods!:shakeno:

enigmatics said:
All I know is I like the stage that is set for David Boston. He's seen the top of the mountain and the bottom of the mountain when it comes to his career in the league so far. I mean think back.........anyone who saw his play in AZ those two years, he dominated, he had people flatout scared. I live here in AZ and I'd purposely try and keep an eye on the Cardinals games at the bars because I was waiting to see an instant replay of him shedding off little DB's and satefties like fleas. An old clip of his amazing catch inbetween Brian Dawkins and Bobby Taylor will show you just how baaaaaaaad he was. Then the injuries and bad life choices kicked in.......he was young, on top of the game.......runnin' around with strippers (that's how he met his wife by the way, she's an ex-"strapper") ..........sh*t the man could easily be seen smokin' weed behind the dumpster at my father's car wash when his SUV's were gettin' the works(not a lie I swear on my life, my father's got his jersey signed to prove it.)

Fast forward to 2005........he's 26, seen his name fade into relative obscurity......seen what it's like to play on terrible teams. He's been massively humbled. I think the biggest change of all is exactly as he's been quoted in the media, he's got a daughter now. I'm only guessing that when you have a child, if you're a thoughtful person, you'll see the responsibilities you must learn in order to be a parent and I'm pretty sure that that could translate over to everything else in your life that you might have neglected. He wants it bad. The biggest question is can his body holds up as he shifts back to a true reciever and not a Mr. Olympia reciever hybrid. He hasn't had to spend short amounts of time trying to shed tremendous muscle weight real quick to meet requirements, which is extremely unhealthy. He's been working on his knee and keeping his weight at a relatively healthy size for his body.

If any of our questionable QB's can get him the d*mn ball, I think you're going to see a very IMPACTUAL year by David. Because of depth and position battles coach Saban has successfully brought to this team, it's gonna be ok if David doesn't throw up 130 yards a game, because he's not going to have to. Just don't act surprised if he throws up at least some monster games if he's made it thru training camp and into the 2005-2006 season.

Great post! It wasn't that long ago the guy was a true terror. I think it's safe to say when he left Arizona to go to the Chargers, he was considered at least a top 10 WR. The guy had size, speed and seemed to have a flare for the big plays.

What people also don't remember is this is a guy who had all sorts of problems in San Diego, and spent virtually his entire Charger career in Marty's ****house, but still managed to put up a shade under a thousand yards. The guy is the real deal and if he maintains his health can wind up being a real threat in an improving offense. Coming off a major knee injury will be his biggest hurdle, but once he starts clicking, I do see him playing a role in the offense.

With that said, I don't see him putting up a thousand. I DO think anything between 7 and 800 yards is a goal that is more than attainable.

Crisis said:

how was the ban crisis

dominizzo said:
Dbo will be the xfactor and win comebacl player of the year ill bet u 12 trillion

I bet you Boston doesn't even play in 3/4 of the games this year.

DBoston80 said:
The man is younger than Chambers has more Natural talent than Chambers, and you all are writing him off (sad)..let him prove it on the field then JUDGE him!!! Stop sayimg whats "politically correct" Talent is what rules and he has TONS of it..get off his back!! he is a dolphin..support him and stop being negative HATERS!

I'd much rather support chambers, booker, and even thompson. atleast they were there for us.

Back
Top Bottom