Will DBo Surpass the 1000 yard mark? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will DBo Surpass the 1000 yard mark?

Boston can be a very good player, but I don't think he'll get 1000 yds, and if he gets 1000 yds as the 3rd wideout, how many yds do you expect the top 2 guys to get?

Dude im worryin if chambers get that 1000 yard mark first before dbo gets his again

fyi dbo = david bowens and no, i dont think he will surpass the 1000 yard mark

dboss, probably not him either. would be nice, though. could be close..just not sure we have the qb for that.

The way I see it, is that David Boston is still healing but there's a lot of time still, some people think he's never gonna he'll but he's 85% percent healthy and has ran well by reports, and part of his limping has to do with shin splints right now, Saban said that in a interview at the minicamp, and it was reported on foxsports or something. I think he can stay healthy, I think it's important, especailly now that Boston doesn't get worked hard in camp, which he isn't. I think when Boston is healthy and gets into the season he will eventually be the no.2 alongside Chambers he won't be no.1 or take chambers spot. I think he can get 1,000 yards. The coaches and players may be new, but the o-line will be improved along with a good rb in Ronnie Brown running the ball. I think A.J Feeley or Frerrote will have the ability to get the ball thrown deep, and where it needs to be thrown, and hopefully won't make as many mistakes. But regardless, Linehan is actually going to utilize talents like Boston, Chambers, Booker, so there will be opportunities for them which they haven't really had before. Just get the ball to these guys so they can make plays. I think Boston could get 1,000 yards, It's just a matter of how long e's healthy for, and if he's injured in the middle of the season, how long.

Saban4prez said:
I just see to many ifs surrounding Boston. He fooled us all last year into think he'd changed. What happened? An assualt charge, a league substance abuse charge, and a 4 game suspsension.

It's funny how you just twisted two incidences into three........... to straighten your fiction out, the only incident which ocurred while a Dolphin was the airport scuffle. The substance abuse was not substance abuse, it was testing positive with a banned sports enhancer, which turned out to be made from women's placentas...........which I might add happened while he was a Charger NOT a Fin dude. He served the 4-gamer with us because he didn't want to lose out on games the next season.

thecoordinator said:
fyi dbo = david bowens and no, i dont think he will surpass the 1000 yard mark

dboss, probably not him either. would be nice, though. could be close..just not sure we have the qb for that.

David Bowens doesn't have a patent on the moniker D-Bo......... FYI ..........

Back
Top Bottom