Will Finland be in a state of Pandemonium if Griese signs elsewhere? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will Finland be in a state of Pandemonium if Griese signs elsewhere?

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
It seems that alot of fans are banking on Griese being a Phin by June 2nd.. But happens if an unexpected team offers him the starting position?

Will the Doomsdayers come out of the woodwork? Would Sage be the backup for the season.. Is he more reliable than Lucas? I guess there is no way of knowing for sure.. But we can pray..

Would O'Donnel leave a back-up job in Tenn for a back-up job here? If so, why?

Edit: HEHE.. I just noticed "Finland".. I didnt mean the country... :tongue:

LMAO, finland. Anyways, I know a few people who wouldn't care. However, since everyone else is anti-Jay, I would fully expect them to start a riot on the message boards........

I dont think this is even a question he is signing with miami.

I don't think it will be that bad if he doesn't come here. He is going to be a backup, so it won't even matter unless something happens to Jay.

I think with Jay's injury problems we need a reliable veteran back up. I'm not saying Jay wont make it through the entire season, but would anyone really want to risk the same thing that happened last year??? If not Griese somebody else would need to be signed for insurance.

I'm not sure about Finland, but we do need to keep an eye on Iceland. They are tricky bastards!

I will be mad because we cannot have Sage as a # 2 yet, he is not developed yet. We need Griese, so hopefully he will come here.

My guess is if Griese goes elsewhere, Sage will be bumped up to numbr two with Wanny stating that they feel comfortable with him as the backup (while wiping the seat from his brow) and we will keep one of the young rookie qb's we signed after the draft as a number three until something better can emerge.

Wannstedt has said many times though, that come June 1st, a backup Griese errrr quarterback is one of the main targets for this team. So I assume they have a backup plan...no pun intended, in case Griese goes elswhere. Of course, if there is no backup plan then it probably means Griese is ours. Wow, I confused myself.

I doubt there's a real backup plan. They'll just take a hard look around and see if they can swing a deal for like AJ Feeley or grab another June 1st cut if there's another QB out there like O'Donnell. Its all a foregone conclusion, they'll have Griese signed here within hours of his release.

But if he did go elsewhere yeah I would be very mad because we'd have no experienced backup. At this point we can expect no better from Sage Rosenfels than we did from Ray Lucas...I mean, not getting Griese would be a pretty serious failure because we got exposed last year for not doling out some money to get a quality backup QB and basically if Griese went elsewhere we just wouldn't have learned our lesson and would have still left yet another gaping hole at backup QB to be exposed next time Jay goes down with injury.

Griese will land in Miami.

Then he and Fiedler can compete for the starting QB job - which, I imagine, may look something like this :lol: :

LOL! Very cool.

Originally posted by PatsWin2002

Then he and Fiedler can compete for the starting QB job - which, I imagine, may look something like this :lol: :

Very funny picture! :D

Good work. Photoshop? Or other?

BTW, I really don't think Griese competes for a starting job this year. However, I do believe that SHOULD Fiedler go down... Griese will come through fine... THAT is why he's coming here. As everyone saw with the Baltimore, the Rams and then NE... having a good backup QB is a M-U-S-T.

Go 'Phins!

Re: LOL! Very cool.

Originally posted by -81- McMichael
Photoshop? Or other?

I got that pic in an email last week and saved it.

It had to have been done by someone with real Photoshop skills.

I couldn't have pulled that off.

Originally posted by PatsWin2002

Are you sure Brady's separted shoulder don't look like this:goof:

Back
Top Bottom