Will Finland be in a state of Pandemonium if Griese signs elsewhere? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will Finland be in a state of Pandemonium if Griese signs elsewhere?

Ummm...Fiedler would be the existing Dolphin.

Griese is the cow - ideally he shoulda been a donkey coming from Denver, but I didn't make the pic.

Boy, I gotta explain this stuff to you guys?

Oh, thats a real Knee slapper there! Super WACK! What you need to be explaining is why thats suppose to be funny!

Re: Bah

Originally posted by outtawack311
Just because he is a Pats fan you cant admit that it was funny?

Nope. Because that wasnt funny, is the reason why I cant admit that was funny!

Re: Bah

Originally posted by outtawack311
Just because he is a Pats fan you cant admit that it was funny?

Exactly.

Now if EVERYBODY thought it wasn't funny, then I could see his point.

He sounds like the geeky Bruno Kirby in Good Morning Vietnam talking about Robin Williams, "I KNOW funny, and he's NOT funny."

Re: Re: Bah

Originally posted by PatsWin2002

Exactly.

Now if EVERYBODY thought it wasn't funny, then I could see his point.

He sounds like the geeky Bruno Kirby in Good Morning Vietnam talking about Robin Williams, "I KNOW funny, and he's NOT funny."

The fact that YOU can refer to a movie like that, further lets me know that you are CORNY as hell. Why do I have to sound like a "geek" because I dont get it. Face it, the joke was WACK, right along with the picture! &quotE CORNY AS HELL!:sleep: :lol:

Jeez.. Chillllllll Out PhinFan... Can't we all just get along?

clear.gif

BTW, Good Morning Vietnam was a good movie..

Re: Re: Re: Bah

Originally posted by PHINFAN4LIFE

The fact that YOU can refer to a movie like that, further lets me know that you are CORNY as hell. Why do I have to sound like a "geek" because I dont get it. Face it, the joke was WACK, right along with the picture! &quotE CORNY AS HELL!:sleep: :lol:

It was the Bruno Kirby character that was geeky - not you.

You're entitled to think it wasn't funny. So be it.
Let's not turn this into a pi$$ing contest because of a dolphin and cow picture :cool: .

Now, that's Hillarious..ROFTLMA..

Most the PATs fans are cool, it's them damn Bills and Jets Fans..

I thought the pic was funny and well done. Further, I will say IMO that Pats fans are better than Bills fans or Jets fans

Back
Top Bottom