Will Gilbert Arenas win MVP | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will Gilbert Arenas win MVP

No, my order right now is
1. Nash
2. Dirk
3. Kobe
4. Wade
5. Arenas

Dirk, Kobe, Wade, and plenty more are all FAR more worthy than just a scorer.

Dirk, Kobe, Wade, and plenty more are all FAR more worthy than just a scorer.

So what's Dirk?

Right now it's probably between Nash and Dirk but I give it to Nash.

No way does Gilbert win it. Dirk Nowitski, Steve Nash and Kobe Bryant come before Gilbert. He is fourth on my ballot.

Actually, I think Nash should win it again. I think what helps his case the most is that his team lost those games he was out injured. Shows how valuable he really is.

So what's Dirk?

Right now it's probably between Nash and Dirk but I give it to Nash.

How many players in the NBA are there like Dirk?

No, how many players in the HISTORY of the NBA are there like Dirk?

Arenas is one of many. He's a pure guard-scorer.

That's like the most common type of player you'll find........

Point is, there are guys who do what Arenas does + much more.

How many players in the NBA are there like Dirk?

No, how many players in the HISTORY of the NBA are there like Dirk?

Arenas is one of many. He's a pure guard-scorer.

That's like the most common type of player you'll find........

Point is, there are guys who do what Arenas does + much more.

I believe combo guards are overrated. You've said in other threads how Arenas is just a scorer. Though I really don't think their are many players like him in the league. He's never gotten the hype that other players have had and he carries everything negative ever said about with him which can turn him into a selfish player. Arenas probably will finish top 5 in voting, does that make him a better player than other guys? No but he's still had a great season and deserves consideration.

Usually you have to be a on a team with a good record to get the MVP so I think this will leave Arenas out. I do think he is probably "more valuable" to his team than a lot of guys, but I would have to go with:

1. Kobe
2. Nash
3. Dirk
4. Duncan
5. LeBron

He's never gotten the hype that other players have had and he carries everything negative ever said about with him which can turn him into a selfish player.

In his defense, you just pretty much proved my point. :cooldude:

First off, that's a very selfish mentality, and he's a very selfish player.

Nothing surprising there........

Isnt the MVP somewhat the most valuable to there team.

There were 3 allstarts from Pheonix where they not. Where is the team without Nash, Losers of 3 in a row. The Stoudamire and Marion are good players but there not all stars without Nash. Nash makes that whole team better, Pheonix is not a playoff team without Nash.

I think Dallas is a playoff team without Dirk, obviously not the #1 seed. But he's not as valuable to his team as Nash is.

i can See Arenas Getting t!! His team is doing goood!! And without him there garbage

Without Kobe the lakers are garbage, without Wade the heat are garbage, without Bron the cavs are garbage.

And please don't say the Cavs are 8-2(or w/e the # is w/o Bron, its obviously not a big enough sample size)

i can See Arenas Getting t!! His team is doing goood!! And without him there garbage

They're garbage with him.

Give it time. They'll fall off the face of the earth......

Back
Top Bottom