Will Miami steal the show? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will Miami steal the show?

PhinsRDbest

Who D Best?
Reaction score
Do you think if Miami makes the trade up to get Quinn. Will they be the story of the draft. Will they be the one story that ESPN rehashes every 20 minutes of draft high lights. Pictures of Quinn holding a Dolphins jersey on the stage. You hear the Jets fans booing. I think they will.

Do you think if Miami makes the trade up to get Quinn. Will they be the story of the draft. Will they be the one story that ESPN rehashes every 20 minutes of draft high lights. Pictures of Quinn holding a Dolphins jersey on the stage. You here the Jets fans booing. I think they will.

I would love something like that

Do you think if Miami makes the trade up to get Quinn. Will they be the story of the draft. Will they be the one story that ESPN rehashes every 20 minutes of draft high lights. Pictures of Quinn holding a Dolphins jersey on the stage. You here the Jets fans booing. I think they will.
i hope so, the board would break down from the traffic, hate jet fans

That would be awsome! So all the uninformed no intelligent brainwashed fans can say "oh well Miami might have a good team this year"!

Regardless we will be hearing the Jets fans moaning at whatever pick they make this year. Drafting Quinn would be icing on the cake.

First trade up with whom? Next....lets all remember that before Weiss....Quinn was at best an average QB...the stats tell us that;

2003....47.3 comp %

2004...54.1 comp %

We have no idea how Quinn will react without Weiss being over his shoulder...so buyer beware.

I want Quinn so bad, it's ridiculous. If we trade up it will be a huge deal becasue it doesn't seem to happen that much any more. If Quinn slips past the first 3 picks, we absolutely have to make sure he's ours.

I want Quinn so bad, it's ridiculous. If we trade up it will be a huge deal becasue it doesn't seem to happen that much any more. If Quinn slips past the first 3 picks, we absolutely have to make sure he's ours.

I agree. There is an extent to this, but when we see something that we like, we need to make sure we get it. If Cam really is sold on Quinn being the perfect qb to run his system, then lets go get him. Dont let things fall into our lap, lets take the initiative. step up to the plate and swing miami!

I agree. There is an extent to this, but when we see something that we like, we need to make sure we get it. If Cam really is sold on Quinn being the perfect qb to run his system, then lets go get him. Dont let things fall into our lap, lets take the initiative. step up to the plate and swing miami!

Exactly. If we don't move into the top 3 (which we won't) I will be very nervous on draft day. I will breathe a sigh of relief if he does fall and will fully expect us to move up to 6th or 7th in the draft to get our guy.

Back
Top Bottom