Will Miami steal the show? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will Miami steal the show?

Do you think if Miami makes the trade up to get Quinn. Will they be the story of the draft. Will they be the one story that ESPN rehashes every 20 minutes of draft high lights. Pictures of Quinn holding a Dolphins jersey on the stage. You hear the Jets fans booing. I think they will.

I would KILL to have him up there holding up the #1 Dolphins jersey.

And I think the jets will be saving all of their booing energy for their pick.

First trade up with whom? Next....lets all remember that before Weiss....Quinn was at best an average QB...the stats tell us that;

2003....47.3 comp %

2004...54.1 comp %

We have no idea how Quinn will react without Weiss being over his shoulder...so buyer beware.

He also played in a West Coast offense those 2 years under Ty, and we aren't a West Coast offense. He THRIVED in Weis pro-style offense.

I'd give the Lions this years 60, next years 2nd and 3rd rounders to move up to the 2nd spot and nab Quinn if the Raiders pass on him. I don't know if that's enough and if it wasn't then I would chuck in something else from next years draft as well seeming as Cam wants to build the O-line this year and through the draft.

I'd give the Lions this years 60, next years 2nd and 3rd rounders to move up to the 2nd spot and nab Quinn if the Raiders pass on him. I don't know if that's enough and if it wasn't then I would chuck in something else from next years draft as well seeming as Cam wants to build the O-line this year and through the draft.

And the lions would say screw off.

The Lions are going to get a 2nd and a 3rd in this years draft if CJ falls to #2

I would KILL to have him up there holding up the #1 Dolphins jersey.

And I think the jets will be saving all of their booing energy for their pick.

He also played in a West Coast offense those 2 years under Ty, and we aren't a West Coast offense. He THRIVED in Weis pro-style offense.

A west coast offense IS a pro-style offense ask G.B. and S.F....he should have had great numbers...since they use shorter routes...yet his completion ratings were lousy. You claim he thrived with Weiss....yet he couldn't beat a good team he faced....have you seen his record from last season...he beat teams like Army...Navy...Air Force and barely beat Georgia Tech. You want to talk about hype...Geez. N.D. lost to every top team they played last season....and lost big. I see Quinn as no better than Smith and Rodgers.

First trade up with whom? Next....lets all remember that before Weiss....Quinn was at best an average QB...the stats tell us that;

2003....47.3 comp %

2004...54.1 comp %

We have no idea how Quinn will react without Weiss being over his shoulder...so buyer beware.

OK WHATS TO BE AWARE OF? Those two seasons he was a Freshman and Sophomore. And also he showed progression. I think those two signes are good not bad.

A west coast offense IS a pro-style offense ask G.B. and S.F....he should have had great numbers...since they use shorter routes...yet his completion ratings were lousy. You claim he thrived with Weiss....yet he couldn't beat a good team he faced....have you seen his record from last season...he beat teams like Army...Navy...Air Force and barely beat Georgia Tech. You want to talk about hype...Geez. N.D. lost to every top team they played last season....and lost big. I see Quinn as no better than Smith and Rodgers.

WHY DO PEOPLE GET THIER PANTIES IN A BUNCH BECAUSE HE DIDN'T BEAT ANY GOOD TEAMS?

Does he play all 11 positions on offence and defense? Did he call the plays and make the game plans?

I don't think he did, also who cares if he hasn't won the big game in college...people said Peyton Manning would never win a Super Bowl and look what happened.

ONE QUESTION: YOU PEOPLE THAT CONPLAIN ABOUT HIS RECORD VS. TOP TEAMS, DO YOU WANT TO DRAFT CHRIS LEAK IN THE 1ST ROUND BECAUSE HE HAD A GREAT RECORD AGAINST TOP RANKED PEOPLE!!!

WHY DO PEOPLE GET THIER PANTIES IN A BUNCH BECAUSE HE DIDN'T BEAT ANY GOOD TEAMS?

Does he play all 11 positions on offence and defense? Did he call the plays and make the game plans?

I don't think he did, also who cares if he hasn't won the big game in college...people said Peyton Manning would never win a Super Bowl and look what happened.

ONE QUESTION: YOU PEOPLE THAT CONPLAIN ABOUT HIS RECORD VS. TOP TEAMS, DO YOU WANT TO DRAFT CHRIS LEAK IN THE 1ST ROUND BECAUSE HE HAD A GREAT RECORD AGAINST TOP RANKED PEOPLE!!!

This from you people....I wouldn't draft Leak either.

2003....47.3 comp %

2004...54.1 comp %

um, what we DO know is that quinn got better each year after starting as a true freshman playing against top competition with little talent around him, then learning a pro-style offense and running it to perfection.

you don't know how ANY quarterback will do in the NFL without someone "being over his shoulder." that's the most ridiculous argument ever.

Back
Top Bottom