Will Phins have shot at the top 4 QBs in draft? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will Phins have shot at the top 4 QBs in draft?

Vertical Limit;1064109589[B said:
]Use your brain when replying to me[/B] and don't even compare Bradford to Luck as far as prospects go. Bradford was a good QB in college, not great. He has shown he is injury prone, and missed a ton of games his last season and still the Rams were dumb enough to draft him with the first pick overall. Also I'm pretty sure the new rookie wage scale on a 5 year contract won't let Luck touch the amount of money Bradford gets in a single season with the Rams. Bradford hasn't shown he's a franchise QB while Luck is a prospect in the same breath as Manning and Elway is.

Lashing out.....that's what 6 year olds do when someone points something out to them they don't like.

So you can compare Luck to Manning.....but of course no one else is qualified to have an opposing opinion in your world ?

All right, this is so typical of kids your age. Does your mommy and daddy know you're on the internet?
You should probably be doing your homework.

I don't think the browns are going to give up on colt mccoy. First the browns had absolutely the worst offense last year, Colt was a rookie, and completely devoid of talent outside of cribs and hillis.

This year they still are pretty thin in talent, hillis hasn't seen the field in about 8 weeks, colt has a new OC and to top it off... he's shown inprovement.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/M/McCoCo00.htm

Back
Top Bottom