Will Ricky be a bad influence on Ronnie? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will Ricky be a bad influence on Ronnie?

Boone

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
Ronnie Brown seems to be a bright intelligent young man...I pray that Ricky doesn't rub off on Ronnie. I know I sound extremely paraniod...but hell...you never know about these sort of things.

:confused2

Fins 34 Bills 3

Scout Team
Reaction score
Boone said:
Ronnie Brown seems to be a bright intelligent young man...I pray that Ricky doesn't rub off on Ronnie. I know I sound extremely paraniod...but hell...you never know about these sort of things.

Never know, maybe vice versa; Ronnie may be a good influence on Ricky.

rafael

Hall Of Famer
Club Member
Reaction score
RW is only a bad influence on those who actually listen to what he says or give it any merit. I hope RB is smarter than that.

Losman7

Greater of 2 Evils.
Reaction score
Like....heheheh....turn him on to the herb....hehehe....

I doubt it. He's not a dummy.

CanadaPhinsFan

Starter
Reaction score
Boone said:

From a playing perspective I don't think he'd be a bad influence. He definitely knows how to play the game well. If he can clean himself up and get back into mental and physical shape, he might also be a good influence on a personal level.

Mike13

I am a golden god
Reaction score
Boone said:

Ahhhhhhh deja vu I've posted something like this on another guy's thread.

DolphinDevil28

I like boobs.
Club Member
Reaction score
Losman7 said:
Like....heheheh....turn him on to the herb....hehehe....

I doubt it. He's not a dummy.

I have to say...You are probably the most knowledgeable and least homerist Bills fan on this board.

Deez Nutz

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I don't think Ricky would be a bad influence on Ronnie Brown. Even though Ronnie Brown went to that farm school, he seems to be very smart, and he seems like he loves the game.

Top Bottom