Will Ricky be a bad influence on Ronnie? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will Ricky be a bad influence on Ronnie?

Boone

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
Ronnie Brown seems to be a bright intelligent young man...I pray that Ricky doesn't rub off on Ronnie. I know I sound extremely paraniod...but hell...you never know about these sort of things.

:confused2

Boone said:
Ronnie Brown seems to be a bright intelligent young man...I pray that Ricky doesn't rub off on Ronnie. I know I sound extremely paraniod...but hell...you never know about these sort of things.

Never know, maybe vice versa; Ronnie may be a good influence on Ricky.

RW is only a bad influence on those who actually listen to what he says or give it any merit. I hope RB is smarter than that.

Like....heheheh....turn him on to the herb....hehehe....

I doubt it. He's not a dummy.

Boone said:

From a playing perspective I don't think he'd be a bad influence. He definitely knows how to play the game well. If he can clean himself up and get back into mental and physical shape, he might also be a good influence on a personal level.

Boone said:

Ahhhhhhh deja vu I've posted something like this on another guy's thread.

Losman7 said:
Like....heheheh....turn him on to the herb....hehehe....

I doubt it. He's not a dummy.

I have to say...You are probably the most knowledgeable and least homerist Bills fan on this board.

I don't think Ricky would be a bad influence on Ronnie Brown. Even though Ronnie Brown went to that farm school, he seems to be very smart, and he seems like he loves the game.

Back
Top Bottom