Will Ricky wear 34? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will Ricky wear 34?

NJFINSFAN1 said:
Why would you spend money on his Jersey! Let him prove himself first! My Jersey has and will stay in my closet. If he comes back, plays strong for a year and stays clean, then I may wear it again.

Buys it now: Pays $25-40 for it.
Buys it when he returns: Pays $65+ for it.

See the difference?

damn i was so pissed off last year when he quit that i cut the sleeves off and took his name off the back now it's blank.the man is coming back i can't belive it when i see him on the field then i will belive it just seems like a nightmare im ready to move on we have r.brown now. :D

Spray Mucus said:
is that an assumption. I mean I assume the same. but he hasn't said for sure right?

I've been so busy, I've been out of the loop for last month.

Would he really want to begin his re-aquaintance with Miami by pissing off all of the fans who buy his #34?

nyjunc said:
So you are saying if he proves himself you'll come out of the closet w/ his jersey on? :lol:

(just a joke, don't take it the wrong way)

I don't, he needs to prove himself, and I said maybe I would wear it again! ;)

NJFINSFAN1 said:
Why would you spend money on his Jersey! Let him prove himself first! My Jersey has and will stay in my closet. If he comes back, plays strong for a year and stays clean, then I may wear it again.

Thats me too

PhinDude88 said:
The only # that is free (i think) is #37, but Ricky would look werid with that #. If i remember correctly, didn't Ricky wear #32 in college his first year or two?
He wore 34 when he played for New orleans too

PhinDude88 said:
The only # that is free (i think) is #37, but Ricky would look werid with that #. If i remember correctly, didn't Ricky wear #32 in college his first year or two?

Doesn't Bell wear 37? #34 is still open, same with 38 and 39.

I like the numbers 22 and 27, are they open? (not that ricky should wear them, im just curious)

Back
Top Bottom