Will Ricky wear 34? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will Ricky wear 34?

Spray Mucus

Ray Lucas' mom didn't take vitamins
Joined
Aug 18, 2004
Messages
6,496
Reaction score
3
Age
43
Location
Southern Cali
do you think he'll stick with 34?

I only ask becuz I might want to get the #34 jersey.
 

Spray Mucus

Ray Lucas' mom didn't take vitamins
Joined
Aug 18, 2004
Messages
6,496
Reaction score
3
Age
43
Location
Southern Cali
Nublar7 said:
Yeah he will be 34. No reason to change.

is that an assumption. I mean I assume the same. but he hasn't said for sure right?

I've been so busy, I've been out of the loop for last month.
 

NJFINSFAN1

FinHeaven Elite
Joined
Aug 23, 2004
Messages
23,957
Reaction score
10
Age
57
Location
Northern NJ
Why would you spend money on his Jersey! Let him prove himself first! My Jersey has and will stay in my closet. If he comes back, plays strong for a year and stays clean, then I may wear it again.
 

Nublar7

FinHeaven Staff
Moderator
Super Donator
Club Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2003
Messages
35,996
Reaction score
2,426
Location
120 mi west of Costa Rica
Spray Mucus said:
is that an assumption. I mean I assume the same. but he hasn't said for sure right?

I've been so busy, I've been out of the loop for last month.
Well, I guess it technically isn't 100%, but I don't see any reason why he would choose another number over 34. It is still available and he has had that number for his entire NFL career and most of his college days. This isn't like the Michael Jordan situation where he had to change his number. In that situation I believe his number 23 was already retired which prevented players from using it no matter who they were. I am 99.99999% sure he will be 34.
 

nyjunc

☠️ Banned ☠️
Joined
Mar 27, 2004
Messages
33,755
Reaction score
117
Location
New York
NJFINSFAN1 said:
Why would you spend money on his Jersey! Let him prove himself first! My Jersey has and will stay in my closet. If he comes back, plays strong for a year and stays clean, then I may wear it again.
So you are saying if he proves himself you'll come out of the closet w/ his jersey on? :lol:


(just a joke, don't take it the wrong way)
 

Phinz420

The Resident Hitman
Joined
Apr 25, 2005
Messages
3,526
Reaction score
1
Location
Daytona Beach
NJFINSFAN1 said:
Why would you spend money on his Jersey! Let him prove himself first! My Jersey has and will stay in my closet. If he comes back, plays strong for a year and stays clean, then I may wear it again.

bandwagon? :D
 

Prime

FinHeaven Elite
Joined
Feb 22, 2004
Messages
13,301
Reaction score
0
Location
ohio
It would be cool for him to change his # since he is (hopfully) a changed man.
 

Jimmy James

You sit on a throne of lies!
Joined
Oct 25, 2003
Messages
21,722
Reaction score
3
Age
45
Location
Southside Virginia
If I remember right, there aren't that many RB numbers available. He's probably stuck at 34 in the preseason, but I wouldn't be totally shocked to see him make a change at the end of his suspension.
 

Prime

FinHeaven Elite
Joined
Feb 22, 2004
Messages
13,301
Reaction score
0
Location
ohio
Jimmy James said:
If I remember right, there aren't that many RB numbers available. He's probably stuck at 34 in the preseason, but I wouldn't be totally shocked to see him make a change at the end of his suspension.



The only # that is free (i think) is #37, but Ricky would look werid with that #. If i remember correctly, didn't Ricky wear #32 in college his first year or two?
 
Top Bottom