Will The Indianapolis Colts go unbeaten? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will The Indianapolis Colts go unbeaten?

Roman529

Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew
Reaction score
If not, who beats them? Discuss.
Nov 12
Buffalo

Nov 19
@Dallas

Nov 26
Philadelphia

Dec 3
@Tennessee

Dec 10
@Jacksonville

Dec 18
Cincinnati

Dec 24
@Houston

Dec 31
Miami

the only way i see them losing is if manning has a really bad game for no reason, so that could be any week.

Dallas, Philly, Jax, Cincy and Miami. Any of those teams could beat them.

I think maybe only Jax and Philly will beat them. The Colt's D has a problem with teams who can run the ball...I see Jax getting a huge game from Freddy Taylor and Jones-Drew, along with Gerrard running it often from the QB spot. The Eagles seem to lose to lousy teams and get up for the tough teams...you never know which team will show up. I think McNabb will keep it close and the Eagles running game will step it out.

Oh FYI, the Colts-Cowboys was dropped from the Sunday night game on Nov. 19th, and replaced by the Broncos-Chargers.

The Dolphins will beat the Colts.

Then the 1972 Dolphins team will get together and have a champagne toast coz the last remaining undefeated NFL team has been beaten.

:dolphins:

14-2 losses to at Jax (maybe) and Cincy....we may beat them too if they are resting starters which they probably will be

Philly beats them, possibly the Fins because the Colts rest their starters for the playoffs.

I'm thinking Jacksonville has a chance. If not them, the Bengals, then the Dolphins. The only reason I say the Dolphins is because I'm suspecting that the Colts will sit most of their starters during the last game of their regular season. Also, if they remain undefeated at that point it would be a huge game for the pride of the Miami Dolphins organization as well.

byroan said:
Dallas, Philly, Jax, Cincy and Miami. Any of those teams could beat them.

LOL, you beat Chicago, now you think you can beat anybody. :lol:

What last week's Miami-Chicago matchup told me was that ANY team can win on any given week.

This could be the Colt's week.

Once it gets a little colder, Peyton will turn into Winter Peyton and they'll drop a few.

Back
Top Bottom