Will The Indianapolis Colts go unbeaten? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will The Indianapolis Colts go unbeaten?

GoBills24 said:
LOL, you beat Chicago, now you think you can beat anybody. :lol:

What last week's Miami-Chicago matchup told me was that ANY team can win on any given week.

This could be the Colt's week.

It's more then you did against Chicago. Sorry :D

GoBills24 said:
LOL, you beat Chicago, now you think you can beat anybody. :lol:

:shakeno: That's not even my reason for picking us to win. The Dolphins would have a lot going for them to play against an undefeated team. Just like they did against Chicago.

This could be the Colt's week.

:sidelol:

why do we go through this every year? zzz

the team allows 5.4 yards per rush... have people learned nothing from last season? they will wear down and bow out once again, just as they did last year, and the year before that, and the year before that... they are not a physical football team, they are a finesse football team... and finesse football teams do not run the gauntlet unbeaten... and almost never win the big prize...

byroan said:
:shakeno: That's not even my reason for picking us to win. The Dolphins would have a lot going for them to play against an undefeated team. Just like they did against Chicago.

:sidelol:

Yeah, that makes sense.

"We beat one undefeated team, that means we'll beat the other, too!"

:shakeno:

Roman529 said:
If not, who beats them? Discuss.
Nov 12
Buffalo

Nov 19
@Dallas

Nov 26
Philadelphia

Dec 3
@Tennessee

Dec 10
@Jacksonville

Dec 18
Cincinnati

Dec 24
@Houston

Dec 31
Miami

All boloded/underlined will be loses. NO TEAM WILL EVER GO UNDEFEATED AGAIN!

I think 2 of these 3 teams will beat them
Nov 19
@Dallas

Nov 26
Philadelphia

Dec 10
@Jacksonville

Haha, Indy plays miami in the last week of the season.

How ****ing Awesome would that be if we win. Theres 2 teams this year that could have gone undefeated, the Bears and the Colts...and the unsuspected DOLPHINS carry on dolphin tradition and beat both of those teams, leaving the 72 dolphins the only team to go undefeated.

Now THATS a story!

I have to admit that it is actually possible but I don't see it happening. The Titans and Jets have played them well this season and even though they are the best team in football... they have had a little bit of luck to remain undefeated. I say that little bit of luck doesn't last for them the whole season. Maybe JAX, PHI, or even DAL will beat then. Regardless, by the time they play us, it will be our 2nd and 3rd stringers playing us... a game I think we should win.

I don't know - they have a very easy schedule left ahead of them. I'm worried they could very well go unbeaten.

Well, so much for the the thought of Philly knocking off the undefeated Colts next week w/out McNabb (well, that is if they make it past the Cowboys today)...It's going to be left up to Palmer and the Bengals Offense to outscore them or the Phins D to shut them out. I honestly don't see the Jags beating them with the way they have played lately especially with the lack of QB production/turnovers...Houston doesn't have a chance, and with Tennesee, you never know, I guess they are the wildcard here....Anyway, just my thoughts...

njfinfan said:
I don't know - they have a very easy schedule left ahead of them. I'm worried they could very well go unbeaten.

There is no easy schedule, every team can be beaten.

Back
Top Bottom