Will Wilkins be out for a game or two? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will Wilkins be out for a game or two?

multistage

Club Member
Reaction score
I don’t know if the league or just Flores will chew his ass. I imagine a fine is forthcoming but don’t know about a suspension, be it from the team or from the league.

He better get ahold of his temper. Body slamming one guy and then taking a swing at another is a distinctive but ill advised way to kick off your rookie year.....

You could tell players like Wilkins..Minkah etc aren't use to losing.
They come from college programs that are usually always more talented than the opponent.
In many ways it makes it easier for them to play.

I'm getting the feeling this is part of the fustration boiling over for Wilkins.

It was a poor jab at the end of a block where he was held in check. He will have to control some of those extra emotions and learned to play with more discipline. Good year to learn.

lol when it's landry the comments were that he's immature, the penalties cost us games, selfish, etc

now its wilkins and he's got a mean streak that people seem to like

not calling out anyone personally but couldn't help to notice the irony. wilkins needs to keep his **** together and focus that anger into productive plays.

he can't help us from the sidelines.

I hope not. Rumor has it he's cheap AF. Hit him in the pocket book and keep playing him. That may be the best way to get the message across, it's been written he legendary cheap.

Has he played in any games yet?

Joking of course, but for a guy who hasn't really produced much to start his career it's a bad look getting yourself thrown out of the game quickly

lol when it's landry the comments were that he's immature, the penalties cost us games, selfish, etc

not calling out anyone personally but couldn't help to notice the irony. wilkins needs to keep his **** together and focus that anger into productive plays.

1571683801233.png

I liked the way Landry played. He brought a real spark to the offense.

He’s going to be out...I didn’t realize that he has played this year.

Back
Top Bottom