Will you buy 1st round pick's jersey? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will you buy 1st round pick's jersey?

Will you buy the 1st round pick's jersey?

• Yes

Votes: 28 39.4%
  • No

Votes: 12 16.9%
  • Unsure

Votes: 31 43.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HysterikiLL

Practice Squad
Reaction score
inFINSible said:
I would NEVER buy a jersey with a players name on it.....i take that back, i'd by a jersey that was a throwback with a HOF Dolphin like Greise, Csonka, Warfield, Marino, etc....but I would NEVER buy a jersey of any current player.....to much player movement....4 years of wear, and then you'll have to put it away because the player is now a Jet....F-that.

Actually, I'm thinking about getting an authentic that says....inFINSible....at least that way I know, that playa will be a Dolphin for life.

I feel you man. And nice call on the dolphins for life thing.

For me, the fact that's it's Dolphins wear makes it worthwhile. But I have had bad luck with other jerseys.

My first jersey was a Zach jersey....ok.....
My second jersey was a Jevon kearse jersey.....he left the Titans weeks later
My third jersey was a Charles Woodson jersey....ugh....he became a jackass..doubt he'll be a Raider next year..
My last jersey was a Santana Moss Jets jersey uggggh

Actually I've bought a J.T. Orange authentic and that is my real deal stuff!

Minnphin

I need a Mojito
Reaction score
If its an offensive player, I'll probably get it UNLESS we get Marion Barber in the 2nd or 3rd. Then, I'll probably have order a customizable with Barber on the back. :D I've been wanting to get one ever since Ricky retired (white ricky and aqua dan are all that I have), so I'll absolutely be getting either one of the draftees or a chambers.

Top Bottom