Will you buy 1st round pick's jersey? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will you buy 1st round pick's jersey?

Will you buy the 1st round pick's jersey?

• Yes

Votes: 28 39.4%
  • No

Votes: 12 16.9%
  • Unsure

Votes: 31 43.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
inFINSible said:
I would NEVER buy a jersey with a players name on it.....i take that back, i'd by a jersey that was a throwback with a HOF Dolphin like Greise, Csonka, Warfield, Marino, etc....but I would NEVER buy a jersey of any current player.....to much player movement....4 years of wear, and then you'll have to put it away because the player is now a Jet....F-that.

Actually, I'm thinking about getting an authentic that says....inFINSible....at least that way I know, that playa will be a Dolphin for life.

I feel you man. And nice call on the dolphins for life thing.

For me, the fact that's it's Dolphins wear makes it worthwhile. But I have had bad luck with other jerseys.

My first jersey was a Zach jersey....ok.....
My second jersey was a Jevon kearse jersey.....he left the Titans weeks later
My third jersey was a Charles Woodson jersey....ugh....he became a jackass..doubt he'll be a Raider next year..
My last jersey was a Santana Moss Jets jersey uggggh

Actually I've bought a J.T. Orange authentic and that is my real deal stuff!

If its an offensive player, I'll probably get it UNLESS we get Marion Barber in the 2nd or 3rd. Then, I'll probably have order a customizable with Barber on the back. :D I've been wanting to get one ever since Ricky retired (white ricky and aqua dan are all that I have), so I'll absolutely be getting either one of the draftees or a chambers.

Back
Top Bottom