Willie McGinest and Ty Law fake injuries to give defense more time | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Willie McGinest and Ty Law fake injuries to give defense more time

Gonk

Active Roster
Reaction score
Argh... did anyone see that crap? On the same play, magically, both Ty Law and Willie McGinest start to limp off the field. When Ty Law see's that Willie is doing the samething, he stops and walks back on the field. McGinest lies down on the field for a couple minutes then walks off.

Two plays later, he's back in. Then at the end, he makes the game-winning stop and starts sprinting on his "injured leg" down the field almost gloating that he faked it to the Indy crowd.

This is crap. Total crap. The NFL needs to do something about this.

It is called an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty....and a automatic 1st down.

How bout them taking their helmets off after the stop and no penalty?

Originally posted by ARealFinsFan
It is called an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty....and a automatic 1st down.

How bout them taking their helmets off after the stop and no penalty?

Yeah, that's another thing... what the hell is going on.

The fins better not play a close game against these clowns...the refs will find a way to screw them.

what diff it woulda made..it was after the play..sp they move thew ball 2 inches back boohoo..we have beaten every afc playoff team other then KC..I think we can beat KC and go to the superbowl

Lol you can take your helmet off when the play is dead...if it was otherwise they'd be throwing out all the flags in america after the game...

Well of course you can when it's 15 vs. 11 on the field. I mean, come on, the refs might as well put on patriot jerseys.

yea whenever we win the refs are in our pocket..OK..Fox mulder bet you see ufos all da time as well

Originally posted by Pink_Dove
Lol you can take your helmet off when the play is dead...if it was otherwise they'd be throwing out all the flags in america after the game...

No, you're wrong. The best example I can think of was last week, I forget which team, but someone ran back an awesome punt to about their opponents 20 and he ran out of bounds and while he was dancing out of bounds, he took off his helmet and was penalized.

His coach yelled at him afterwords. Anyone know who I'm talking about?

I'd quit blaming the refs and start blaming the playcalling. No attempts to get to the edge on a slower D, yet they run right into a 350 lb man who can't be moved there. No FB and they don't play action once.

Instead they throw an extremely low percentage play in the fade. 1st and goal from the 2 and you can't get in is the offense fault. not the refs.

McGinest should be suspended for violating the integrity of the game though.

Back
Top Bottom