Willie McGinest and Ty Law fake injuries to give defense more time | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Willie McGinest and Ty Law fake injuries to give defense more time

Originally posted by PatDog
what diff it woulda made..it was after the play..sp they move thew ball 2 inches back boohoo..we have beaten every afc playoff team other then KC..I think we can beat KC and go to the superbowl

It is big, you guys were only a foot away from the enzone anyway, it would've been harder for Brady to take the knee and if he was shoved back a little it would've been a safety. The colts would've only been down by 2. A short pass and a FG later and they could've won.

Anyway, that's not the point. The point is that the Refs should make the call REGARDLESS. Who cares if there was only ONE second left, the call should've been made. Period, the end.

instead of being able to play for first place next week, we are playing to not let them clinch the divison.

Gonk,
That was Philip Buchanon from the Raiders..Horrible mistake..He was chewed up by coach Callahan after that..as soon as he got out of bounds he took his helmet off...What the patsies did was basically celebrate a game ending tackle...The flag wouldve basically pushed the pats a inch towards the goalline since they had the ball after the turnover...
That being said the play was similar to Dwayne Rudd's blunder so maybe it shouldve been called..
The only thing tahts for sure is it i dont think it woudlve made a difference..

Would not have a made a difference.

We wouldn't have been playing for first place next week, we have more AFC losses than NE even if they lost and we beat them. We'd still need to win out and have them lose one more time. Now we have to beat them and have them lose twice, while still winning out. Anyone wonder why I changed my name after those two misses by Mare changed our season?

Sixth seed and a first round loss is what we're looking at again.

Phins, we would have a better division record than them if we win next week, and they lose one more. So we would actually be the East Champs......

your'e wrong ..........if they would have lossed and we beat them next week...we would have been in 1st place...

the first tie breaker is division record...they would have 2 losses we would have 1.

Yes, that's correct. If we beat them next week, and they lose again after that while we win out... although we'd have same records, we'd win the AFCE because of our division record.

The injury thing was total BS. They were just trying to stop the no-huddle, which Payton was kinda counting on.

I knew it was all bs when Law and McGinest both started limping at the same time and Ty saw McGinest was doing it and he stopped. Total crap, and in my opinion it effected the outcome of the game. I hate the pats and the colts, and really dislike Manning, but I am not blind to the obvious.

Back
Top Bottom