Win 1000 points, guess the Oakland/Miami score!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Win 1000 points, guess the Oakland/Miami score!!

minus

Perennial All-Pro
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Make your prediction Oakland@MIami .............

I only have one thing to say:
I don't think there is a team out there that can be a healthy Miami Dolphins team at home and for them most part the Dolphins are...

Oakland-10
Miami-28

:)

If Williams rushes for under 100 yards:
oak - 27
Mia - 17

If Williams rushes for over 100 Yards
Mia - 20
Oak - 17

Originally posted by Chubby
I am staying away from this one THis WEEK,But lets go FINS!!!!!

have to go with Chubby on this one. I'll wait for the final score.
sad to say, but i dont' feel good about this one. in any case,

:monkey: raiders

A nail bitter in miami. Olindo Mare is $$$ again.
Miami 30
Traiders 27

Right now, IMO the Phinz and Raiders are the two best teams in the AFC.....

The Raiders are a well oiled offensive machine, and the Phinz are a defensive demolition hammer.....

The game being played in Miami will make a huge difference in the final outcome IMO. The fans are jacked, and so are the players. This is a statement game for both clubs, and it will be a battle from start to finish....

PHINZ - 24
RAIDERS - 20

PHINZ RULE!!!!:fire:

Phins-23
Raiders-17

Ricky will show up, but NOT for another 200+ performance.Just enough to keep the Raiders off of the field.

Ricky 135 yards

Gannon 220 yards.Still decent, but not his usual.

RAIDERS 19

DOLPHINS 31

RICKY WILL GET 166 YARDS 2TDS. 5 CATCHES 34 YARDS

CRIS CARTER 5 CATCHES 55 YARDS 1TD

CHAMBERS 6 CATCHES 82 YARDS 1TD

MCMICHAEL 3 CATCHES 23 YARDS

KONRAD 4 CATCHES 39 YARDS

MCKNIGHTS 2 CATCHES 46 YARDS

FIEDLER 25 - 37 274 YARDS 2TD AND 0 INTS HE WILL PLAY VERY SMART AND RISK-FREE BUT, I HAVE A FEELING HE WILL THROW SOME DEEP BALLS DOWN FIELD 30+ YARDS CATCH OR INCOMPLETE).

NORV WILL OPEN UP THE PLAYBOOK A LITTLE BIT MORE FOR THIS ONE GUARANTEED.

JT (2 SACKS)

OGUN (1 SACK)

SURTAIN 1 INT

MARION 1 INT

OUR DEFENSE WILL DOMINATE AND GET SOME TURNOVERS FOR OUR OFFENSE TO SCORE ON A SHORT FIELD.

THE MOST POINTS WE ALLOWED AT HOME IS 23 POINTS (AGAINST THE BILLS OFF 6 TO'S). ALL OTHERS ARE : 21,3,13,23,7,3, AND 9).

I FEEL IF WE CAN HOLD THEM UNDER 20 POINTS WE WILL WIN BUT, I ALSO FEEL IF THEY GO OVER WE STILL WIN REGARDLESS.

GO DOLPHINS!!

Phins 27
Raiders 24

Ricky gets 100+
Jay throws no picks

Gannon is under lots of pressure and ends up throwing 40+ times for only 250 or so yards.

Oh no...it will not be as close as you all think.

Bates will not blitz Gannon because that will be fatal. He will use a 3 to 4 man rush to disturb Gannon's timing and will take away all the crosing routes. When you blitz Gannon he'll kill ya with the crossing routes. The raiders worked on that all offseason.

On offense the Dolphins will beat the raiders the raiders way. With a lot of crossing routes. The reason while we be successful is and not the Raiders is Ricky Williams. The Raiders run by committee. They are not a running team. Therefore the Raiders must stop Ricky which will leave a lot of man-toman coverage deep and a lot of open crossing routes.

Ricky will not get much early on and Fiedler will move the ball with screens, dumps, crossing routes etc. Once the Raiders D eases up or gets tired Ricky will get his yardages.

It will be a 14 point game by halftime (21-7) and we will be cruising the rest of the way to a 35-14 win.

Originally posted by FFiB
Oh no...it will not be as close as you all think.

Bates will not blitz Gannon because that will be fatal. He will use a 3 to 4 man rush to disturb Gannon's timing and will take away all the crosing routes. When you blitz Gannon he'll kill ya with the crossing routes. The raiders worked on that all offseason.

On offense the Dolphins will beat the raiders the raiders way. With a lot of crossing routes. The reason while we be successful is and not the Raiders is Ricky Williams. The Raiders run by committee. They are not a running team. Therefore the Raiders must stop Ricky which will leave a lot of man-toman coverage deep and a lot of open crossing routes.

Ricky will not get much early on and Fiedler will move the ball with screens, dumps, crossing routes etc. Once the Raiders D eases up or gets tired Ricky will get his yardages.

It will be a 14 point game by halftime (21-7) and we will be cruising the rest of the way to a 35-14 win.
I like yours better ;) :lol:

Originally posted by dolphan39
I like yours better ;) :lol:

39, the Raiders will be no match for us. Gannon is way overhyped. Look at my post under the thread "Gannon will go for the record".

You take away the crossing routes and the short stuff and you can bag Gannon up.

I am telling ya, if the D plays patient the Raiders will be no competion.

The only reason I would like them to be aggressive is if they get to Gannon.

Do you remember that play Monday night where Chandler was already wrapped up and flicked to the running back next to him and that dude ran for 17 yards?

Thats what Gannon is good at. If you wrap him up he flicks the ball. If you have 2 or 3 players wrapped around him the middle is wide open.

If you blitz...you better get to him and smack him to the ground asap.

Back
Top Bottom