Win 1000 points, guess the Oakland/Miami score!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Win 1000 points, guess the Oakland/Miami score!!

I'm hoping that Wharf Rat brings back Anna...no wait, I mean I'm hoping that Oakland is sleep walking through their 10:00 game just like SD did. We jump out to a good lead, Bates/Wanne go conservative, Gannon lights it up the second half but falls heart attack short. 35-31 MD.

Re: Make your prediction Oakland@MIami .............

Miami 24 - Oakland 10

Oliver...

Originally posted by minus
I only have one thing to say:
I don't think there is a team out there that can be a healthy Miami Dolphins team at home and for them most part the Dolphins are...

Oakland-10
Miami-28

:)

I think we will dominate early, 24-7 at the half. Raiders rally in the third, but our defense dominates at the end.

Miami 31
Oakland 21

Nail biter, really hard to call this one.........oh well I'm never right predicting the score but I have a hellva football pool record.:D

Raiders 22
Dolphins 26

I see the Fins making the Raiders score a TD to win with a Mare FG and the Raiders driving late, but an INT or a 4th down sack stops them deep in Miami's territory.

Here goes:

Miami 30 - Oakland 17

Ricky runs for 135 yards and catches for 67 more.

McMichael has a TD and catches about 50 yard worth.

Konrad has at least one big catch.

Fiedler throws for over 300 yards.

Chambers records a 100 yard day.

Carter has a great day, too, with a TD.

DEFENSE is the big story, though.

4 + sacks... constant hurries and at least one fumble forced/recovered and at least one big INT.

miami 35 oakland31

ricky wont get a 100 yards

look for a big day from randy mcmichael and cris carter

Back
Top Bottom