Win or lose *I am a fan* | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Win or lose *I am a fan*

score

Practice Squad
Reaction score
After reading some posts, I am surprised that some people can actually claim to be "true" fans. I will always be a fan win or lose. Just like in a marriage "In good times and in bad."

That's the spirit!!

I don't know how long you have been a fan, but, for me, it's tough to keep that attitude after 30 years of this "good but not great" crap.

However, it's too late to change teams now..... so... GO DOLPHINS!! Maybe Griese is just the spark this O needs.

Originally posted by 1972
That's the spirit!!

I don't know how long you have been a fan, but, for me, it's tough to keep that attitude after 30 years of this "good but not great" crap.

However, it's too late to change teams now..... so... GO DOLPHINS!! Maybe Griese is just the spark this O needs.

Good but not great? If you've been a fan for thirty years you saw a Super Bowl champion team!! I'm a younger generation and have only been a fan since 1990, and they have only been to two Super Bowls in my lifetime, losing both. If they win a Super Bowl in my lifetime I will be happy.....but I will always remain a fan. I get mad, frustrated, etc., but I will always support the team.

You know what I mean, I'm speaking of mostly the past few decades. Yes, there was greatness early on, but the waiting for it again is getting old.

And that's really all you can do isn't it, 1972?....You just watch and hope..... and :pray: :lol:

Get happy and get mad all you want but constantly complaining and carrying on about something that is soooo out of our control doesn't do anything but make other people sick of hearing from you. You would think that some fans would have enough respect
for other people on the boards to realize that.

Selfish is as selfish does, I guess. :dunno:

I'm glad the majority of fans on here are mature and level headed and it's only the select few that don't know how to act politely to other people.

I find it hard to keep that same rah rah every year too...but, all I gotta do is think back to how long that off season is, then I smile and look forward to next week. :D

To me it's frustrating seeing the Marlins in baseball's "big dance"
for the 2nd time in 6 years whil the Fins haven't been there in forever despite having the greatest QB of all time. But I suppose the Fins had that same success early in the franchis's history also. I just want this drought to end! C'MON FINS!!!! LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!! I am a fan for life though...good and bad times.

I guess i'm too level-headed to get so mad over a loss. Reality is, you will lose a game here and there. It's just a fact.

Man, you got that right. I would rather watch us lose to the Pats in OT than be sitting around wishing it was football season.

Originally posted by 1972
Man, you got that right. I would rather watch us lose to the Pats in OT than be sitting around wishing it was football season.
*high five*

good post, '72. i used to think i reacted negatively to losses. then i came here after a 14 point win.

I hate the Pats more than any team in the NFL. The loss hurts. I'd like to see Miami playing better football. Im mainly hoping the Phins stay healthy and offer a successful high caliber seson that takes them deep into the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom