Win or lose *I am a fan* | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Win or lose *I am a fan*

i think people have been hurt so often by this team that they just can't believe that this team has a legitimate shot to win it. granted, they have a legitimate shot because no other team in the afc is a really dominating team. but still, i believe that the dolphins have as good a shot as any and better than most. fiedler had this team 11-5 two years in a row without ricky. they would have had at least that record and a first round bye if fiedler didn't break his thumb last year. and, they would be 5-1 if mare makes one of those field goals. yes, fiedler is not a pro bowl qb. but he does have a passer rating of 105 in the red zone this year and 113 when the fins are behind. i think the fins need some luck, but if you forget about the last 30 years (which is very hard to do), i think they have a shot.

hey i love this team too...but they just put us fans through a lot...man, i don't know when the last time i was able to relax in the 4th quarter and not worry about them blowing a game...maybe last year at home on monday night vs. the Bears...that may have been it...wow that's a long time. c'mon start putting teams away damn it.

Go Fins!!!

Hopefully your wish will be fulfilled this week on MNF. Sure, close games are exciting, but I hope this one is a nice, relaxing BLOWOUT.

KILL THE BOLTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom