Win or Lose...... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Win or Lose......

Originally posted by BigFinFan
We would be STUPID to bring JF with his horrible cap number for next year

We would be stupid to bring JF back if he played for free. And knowing that, we'll probably bring him back with a raise.

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX
We're 5-3.

Pats lose tonight really helps us, but then again if they win it won't kill us. We've been on the other side of the coin being 5-2, 6-1 and what not.

I remember everyone on this board saying "I want to see a diff Dolphins team this year". Guess what? We're losing at home and winning away so there is something definetely different about this team this year..be it good or bad. Maybe we'll just happen to get everything hot going into December? It's not like every team that goes to the SB is 7-1 right now ;)

"Ok all you Ostrich(es) out there, unbury your head and follow this fearless leader. Hes the Pied Piper happily blowing his horn past the graveyard into the valley of death. But by golly, he is so pleasant and his song so happy, you won't even know the fatality of it. Join hands and sing, 'Its ok to suck Lord, Kumbaya'.....Because this guys says so".........

Originally posted by Boxer316

We would be stupid to bring JF back if he played for free. And knowing that, we'll probably bring him back with a raise.

Wanny might. But thankfully he won't be around to make that mistake.

Re: Re: Win or Lose......

Originally posted by Boxer316

ROFL....did you read Edwin Pope's article. I'll paraphrase it for you....."The Fins arent that bad..but they arent that good, either".

And that my friend, is the bottom line.

You say "Some will never be happy, even if we would be undefeated"....How in the hell can you possibly know that? You then follow that tidbit of wisdom by saying that we shouldn't have lost to Houston and NE was a fluke.

So should we be happier because we lost games that we shouldve won? ROFL..what in the hell is wrong with you people? Is there NOT ONE Fins fan that has standards? Is any/every performance, regardless of how miserable just A-ok with you people?

Geez. You guys are truly amazing.

No I did not read the article, but I will go back and read it.

My point is being missed:
Things could be a hell of a lot worse than they are. We are 5-3 - not dead! It could be a lot worse, we could be CHARGERS fans!

The season is not over, the loss to Indy IS OVER!

It is time to start preparing for the Titans!

Originally posted by BigFinFan
If the naked bootleg had scored us a TD, it would have been a great call!

If..... Itwould have been good [i[if[/i] we had the right personnel. It is one of the most effective plays in the red zone with the right personnel. Maybe even with BG at 100% it would have been the right play. But the fact is that with the package that we had on the field it was the wrong call. We would have needed many mistakes from the Colts D. Reason being that BG is so slow moving laterally that the coverage would have caught up.

A screen was the correct call. I'm not sure if that was the intended call, but it didn't seem like it.

So in essence even if it had scored (which I don't think it would have) it was the wrong call. However, I would have been very happy with a score regardless of the boneheadedness of the call.

Back
Top Bottom